the hotel is very small with a little cute lobby and friendly stuff ! only the lady in the breakfast place is a little rude :/
The elevator is too small and we could not put all our luggages, so we use to go up and down 3 times because we were 3 persons !
We've choose the Triple Room me and my 2 girlfriends. The room is big compared to the hotel and the elevator.
The three beds are really comfortable and big with clean bedsheets, the whole room were clean !!
However the toilet was too small and not comfortable. there was 2 toilets; the first to pass to the toilet and the other to take the shower and wash the hands. It's not very useful.
we could not control the AC ! the room was too hot and it was very hot even that we were in winter. The fact that we couldn't control the AC was irritating.
We stayed in the hotel the most at night ! Sounds from other rooms could be heard !
The Hotel is near to the " Georges V " metro station and next to all the shops and restaurants of all kind and the " Arc de Triomphe ". we didn't use to do big distance because all is near to the hotel
The price is good compared to the service !
The breakfast was so tasty but too poor ! not a lot of choices but the necessary ( milk, tea, juice / la vache kiri baby bell / croissants au chocolate, Madeleines ; but there is no cheese neither sausages )
The hotel is very clean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Every kiss is an earthquake" ... It is said that the English poet Lord Byron, a great figure of romance, would have lived near here. One thing is certain: it's not quite a coincidence that this tireless defender of freedom inspired the name of the establishment! Just a few steps from the Champs-Elysees and well served by public transport, the Hotel Lord Byron Residence is indeed the ideal place to enjoy many treasures of Paris. Its privileged location in the prestigious 8th district of the capital, allows you to reach in minutes L'Arc de Triomphe, Le Palais des Congres in Paris, Avenue Montaigne, Le Grand Palais and Place de la Concorde. And thanks to the various metro lines, bus and RER serving the Hotel Lord Byron residence, you access quickly to most areas of Paris, including those of La Defense, the Opera and Department Stores. Your house with garden in the heart of Paris Lord Byron and his free spirit would undoubtedly have enjoyed this wide choice of trips. But the poet would have also liked the quiet and charm of the place where you can relax and let your mind be free! After a day of sightseeing or working in the capital, you will particularly appreciate the warm and soothing atmosphere of this hotel, where you will find a reception available 24/7, baroque style rooms equipped with a minibar and a wide range of services including air conditioning, free wifi, business corner, international press, buffet lunch and concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Lord Byron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Lord Byron Hotel Paris
- Residence Lord Byron Paris