“If Eiffel Tower is all you want to do”

Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel
Ranked #380 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Atlanta
“If Eiffel Tower is all you want to do”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

It is really close to the Eiffel Tower so you can watch the light show at 10 and 11. But it was not near any of the other things I wanted to do. Very modern which I liked but it was more for a business man than others. Tiny closet and drawers. David was very helpful but they only had a map of the city(little print) and no map of the surranding area. All the check in staff were conciage but that did not work well. A piece fell out of my shower head and I called about it, I went down about it and the 3rd day I told them again--do not know if it was ever fixed. The rate on the door was nine hundred plus E and it was not worth that(I am sure it was less but I was on a tour). There was not a turn down at night but they did have good slippers. One time they brought ch. covered strawberries to the room which was nice.

Room Tip: Make sure you can see the E. Tower
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank grande7
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear,

Our hotels are located in areas which appeal to our guests for a variety of reasons: proximity to the centre of a city, a business park, recreational activities etc. The location of the hotel you stayed in did not meet your expectations and I do apologise for the adverse effect this had on your stay.

We have advised the front office staff of your comments regarding their reactivity to ensure that the necessary measures are taken without delay.

René Angoujard,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (498)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Rome, New York
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I choose the Pullman for our last night in France. After a week long trip that opened in Paris - at a different hotel - and a few nights in Saint Malo we planned for the nice views reportedly from the balconies of the Pullman.

We were not disappointed. The view of the Eiffel Tower was superb. The hotel is a modern wonder. Check in was pleasant and easy. The room was wonderful. The shower incredible!! And the bed was comfy.

Yes it is pricey. But to splurge for the last night and rest up for the journey home it was well worth it.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Rome2Roma
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear,

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback. It was pleasing to note that you enjoyed your stay with us, the service we provided and also sleeping in our wonderful Pullman beds!

I sincerely hope that we will continue to have the pleasure of welcoming you at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.

René Angoujard,
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I know the service in France is typically bad but I really expected more out of this hotel. First we had a major issue with the online booking and some changes we had to make (basically the hotel reservation did NOT make the changes and did NOT send me the email changes and I luckily thought to call the night before as I was in the airport and had a minor panic), and then it seems an impossibility to get any kind of concierge service. I asked the front desk staff to help find out how we can get tickets up to the Eiffel Tower and they said you can't - so I basically had to go online and figure things out myself, when half the websites are in French. And then I wanted to book a train to Brussels, and again the front desk staff just pointed me to the computers nearby and suggested I make the booking myself when the web page was all in French! I then came back down later to make the booking and couldn't work the computer and another front desk staff said she was too busy and suggested we go to the ticket station which was a good 25 minute walk (seems longer when you have 2 restless boys in tow) only to find out that the ticket station is closed!! Would have been good if the hotel staff had bothered to take 2 minutes to call and check. This evening we got back from a long day at Montmartre and decided to dine in the hotel restaurant. We got in at 8pm and I asked the restaurant manager if we could please make a reservation for 8:30pm with a table that has an Eiffel Tower view. I come back down at 8:30pm and he says there is no table with a view and that I'd have to wait 20 mins to get a table and we get given a table furthest away from everything and nearest to the entrance of the restrooms. So what was the point of me actually making the effort to come in earlier to make a reservation?? The restaurant is undoubtedly going to be expensive and the only point of eating here was to give my boys a treat and dine with a nice view. We waited 15 minutes before someone came to take our order and 10 minutes to even get our water served. All in all, so far very disappointing. I hope the next 5 days will not continue to deliver more bad service

Stayed August 2014
3 Thank Leena S
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear guest

First of all I would like to apologize for all the inconveniences suffered during your stay. I was very sorry to read your comments saying that some aspects of your stay have not been up to your expectations.

I would like you to know that everything that happened is not in any way our style and even less of our standard of work. Excellence and quality are our first objective in the hotel.

The most important thing for us is to win your confidence back. Of course I understand that you feel very disappointed. But I hope you will give us another opportunity to treat you as you deserve.

We are looking forward to welcome you in the Hotel very soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Very good location,literally minutes walk to the Eiffel tower.Also very close to restaurants and transport facilities.The hotel is very well presented and clean and pleasant.Good for a quiet weekend away.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear,

Thank you very much for your comment on the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.

We hope to welcome you soon at the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.

Vilseck
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Unbelievable, the holt was the best I had in a long time. Friendly staff and very helpful. Definitely reccommend hotel to any one for a relaxing stay. The view of the Eiffel Tower was immaculate. Nearby restaurants had good food and a farmers market with fresh fruit was close by.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Pullmanhotels.com

2 Thank Janice F
Dear,

Your satisfaction is exactly what we are searching for, therefore your compliments are a great reward for us.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We arrived in the afternoon to this hotel and had requested 3 rooms with 2 single beds each. They only had 2 rooms ready and asked us to wait for an hour or two for the 3rd room which ended up being a queen bed and a handicapped accessible bathroom. Our kids had to stay in that room until the next day when they finally got a room with a balcony. My room had an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower (room 938) and we enjoyed seeing the light show every night from our beds!
The hotel itself is very nicely appointed and the lobby is quite clean and modern. The hotel is just one block away from the Eiffel Tower but still not super noisy. Rooms were small but what can you expect for the heart of Paris??
Also, the fitness center has free bottles of Evian and sparkling water and green apples which was a pleasant surprise. The rooms also gave complimentary water bottles and 2 soft drink cans from the mini fridge!
FYI: The Metro stop near the hotel was under construction so we had to walk quite a bit to the Trocedero stop
Overall, I would stay in this hotel again because of the location!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Vijaya B
Dear,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience during your recent stay at the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.
Your feedback is all the more important to us as you are one of our loyal and privileged customers.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Folsom, California
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We are writing this review two days before we depart for home (USA) because there are so many wonderful things about this hotel to share. From the moment we arrived and greeted by the bellman, Eric. HE's the one to ask questions, if he isn't busy with arriving or departing guests. A wealth of knowledge and so genuinely helpful. Our initial room we had so looked forward to, a king facing Eiffel Tower with a balcony, was smaller than we anticipated, and the view of Eiffel Tower was from balcony, not bed. We were here for a week's stay, and with 4 pieces of luggage, that room would've meant living literally out of our suitcases. There was minimalist closet of perhaps 12" in width, which wouldn't have accommodated MY clothes let alone my wife's. The terrific manager, Frederic, spent a good half hour with us trying to find a room that would be to our liking. We wound up upgrading to the Trocadero Suite. If you have the money, THIS is the room to stay in: lots of closet space, huge bathroom with shower, 2 sinks & deep soaking tub big enough for two. A half-bath in the living room, 2 big screen TVs, an in-room coffee maker & mini-fridge. The deck has a fantastic view of Eiffel Tower (even from only the 2nd floor) and must be seen at night with all the lights on Eiffel Tower to be appreciated. To be sure there were some hiccups (staff entering room with Do Not Disturb sign on door, requests for items or correcting issues took awhile to resolve) but, that said, staff was always and consistently courteous, helpful, and spoke English on our behalf (very appreciated). Even with some minor issues (a bedroom floor lamp that wouldn't work and after repaired went out again, a shower that doesn't drain properly leaving a pool of water in shower that has to be "kicked" down the drain in order to open and exit shower, and a cracked bedroom window), we still are compelled to give THIS hotel 5 stars. And splurge and get the added breakfast each morning. Huge selection of cereals and hot items, fruit, baked goods and the waitstaff are very attentive and accommodating. This may be the 1st and last time we are in Paris, but, if we returned, it would only be to spend it staying at Hotel Pullman Eiffel Tower.

Room Tip: Trocadero Suite Room 204
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank BLanceG
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you very much for your comment on the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel and especially for your compliment on our breakfast.

Please be assured of the importance we attach to the proper functioning of our facilities. We maintain a rigorous program of preventive maintenance and, whenever necessary, carry out repairs without delay.

The problem that you encountered was an isolated incident and immediate measures were taken to remedy this temporary malfunction. Moreover, your comments have been passed on to the hotel maintenance team.