“Memorable!”

Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel
Ranked #387 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

When we arrived at the hotrl, a smaller intimate hotel near the Eiffel Tower, we discovered they were undergoing construction on some of the floors. The multi-lingual, very professional staff showed us to an elegant upper floor room that presented us a beautiful view of the tower. The room itself was pristine, with wonnderful, plush bedding and a large marble bath with high grade fixtures. I was sorry not to be spending more time there. The staff was extremely accommodating and polite. Can't wait for my next trip to Paris!

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank clonalis
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear,

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback. It was pleasing to note that you enjoyed your stay with us, the service we provided and also sleeping in our wonderful Pullman beds!

René Angoujard

Write a ReviewReviews (2,381)

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I reserved an Eiffel Tower view room at an increased price. The room we got had the tip of the tower visible and was a handicapped accessible room with no tub or shower curtain with a view of the "garden".
When I complained, I was offered a room down the hall for another 100$ with a more complete view. I said no but due to some miscommunication, I was billed anyway as I found out later. I was told before I left it was corrected but have yet to see the correction.
All this, took away from the great access to the tower and the river hop on hop off boat, otherwise would have been a good experience. All in all, I feel cheated from a tourist trap-like hotel.

Room Tip: Tourist trap "Eiffel Tower views"
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 79randyv

Dear,

I was sorry to read that the room did not meet your expectation. Please accept our sincerest apologise for any inconveniences this may have caused.

I sincerely wish to have the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you with a totally new experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

It is really close to the Eiffel Tower so you can watch the light show at 10 and 11. But it was not near any of the other things I wanted to do. Very modern which I liked but it was more for a business man than others. Tiny closet and drawers. David was very helpful but they only had a map of the city(little print) and no map of the surranding area. All the check in staff were conciage but that did not work well. A piece fell out of my shower head and I called about it, I went down about it and the 3rd day I told them again--do not know if it was ever fixed. The rate on the door was nine hundred plus E and it was not worth that(I am sure it was less but I was on a tour). There was not a turn down at night but they did have good slippers. One time they brought ch. covered strawberries to the room which was nice.

Room Tip: Make sure you can see the E. Tower
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank grande7
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear,

Our hotels are located in areas which appeal to our guests for a variety of reasons: proximity to the centre of a city, a business park, recreational activities etc. The location of the hotel you stayed in did not meet your expectations and I do apologise for the adverse effect this had on your stay.

We have advised the front office staff of your comments regarding their reactivity to ensure that the necessary measures are taken without delay.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

My wife and I choose the Pullman for our last night in France. After a week long trip that opened in Paris - at a different hotel - and a few nights in Saint Malo we planned for the nice views reportedly from the balconies of the Pullman.

We were not disappointed. The view of the Eiffel Tower was superb. The hotel is a modern wonder. Check in was pleasant and easy. The room was wonderful. The shower incredible!! And the bed was comfy.

Yes it is pricey. But to splurge for the last night and rest up for the journey home it was well worth it.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Rome2Roma

Dear,

I sincerely hope that we will continue to have the pleasure of welcoming you at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I know the service in France is typically bad but I really expected more out of this hotel. First we had a major issue with the online booking and some changes we had to make (basically the hotel reservation did NOT make the changes and did NOT send me the email changes and I luckily thought to call the night before as I was in the airport and had a minor panic), and then it seems an impossibility to get any kind of concierge service. I asked the front desk staff to help find out how we can get tickets up to the Eiffel Tower and they said you can't - so I basically had to go online and figure things out myself, when half the websites are in French. And then I wanted to book a train to Brussels, and again the front desk staff just pointed me to the computers nearby and suggested I make the booking myself when the web page was all in French! I then came back down later to make the booking and couldn't work the computer and another front desk staff said she was too busy and suggested we go to the ticket station which was a good 25 minute walk (seems longer when you have 2 restless boys in tow) only to find out that the ticket station is closed!! Would have been good if the hotel staff had bothered to take 2 minutes to call and check. This evening we got back from a long day at Montmartre and decided to dine in the hotel restaurant. We got in at 8pm and I asked the restaurant manager if we could please make a reservation for 8:30pm with a table that has an Eiffel Tower view. I come back down at 8:30pm and he says there is no table with a view and that I'd have to wait 20 mins to get a table and we get given a table furthest away from everything and nearest to the entrance of the restrooms. So what was the point of me actually making the effort to come in earlier to make a reservation?? The restaurant is undoubtedly going to be expensive and the only point of eating here was to give my boys a treat and dine with a nice view. We waited 15 minutes before someone came to take our order and 10 minutes to even get our water served. All in all, so far very disappointing. I hope the next 5 days will not continue to deliver more bad service

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Leena S
René A, Directeur général at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear guest

First of all I would like to apologize for all the inconveniences suffered during your stay. I was very sorry to read your comments saying that some aspects of your stay have not been up to your expectations.

I would like you to know that everything that happened is not in any way our style and even less of our standard of work. Excellence and quality are our first objective in the hotel.

The most important thing for us is to win your confidence back. Of course I understand that you feel very disappointed. But I hope you will give us another opportunity to treat you as you deserve.

We are looking forward to welcome you in the Hotel very soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Very good location,literally minutes walk to the Eiffel tower.Also very close to restaurants and transport facilities.The hotel is very well presented and clean and pleasant.Good for a quiet weekend away.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear,

Thank you very much for your comment on the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.

We hope to welcome you soon at the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Unbelievable, the holt was the best I had in a long time. Friendly staff and very helpful. Definitely reccommend hotel to any one for a relaxing stay. The view of the Eiffel Tower was immaculate. Nearby restaurants had good food and a farmers market with fresh fruit was close by.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Pullmanhotels.com
2  Thank Janice F

Dear,

Your satisfaction is exactly what we are searching for, therefore your compliments are a great reward for us.