I went here about a year ago and there were building works going on on the outside of the building so the hotel didn't look too appealing but the rooms were very nice. Also, the hotel is situated very close to the metro so that was handy.
However, the shower was SOOOOOOO small!!! i'm a size 8-10 so very petite but I found it a real struggle to have a shower comfortably. Also, after returning from a day out, our room was boiling even tho we turned the heating down before we left, so I called reception for help, and he came up promptly, but he said they have no air con so we just have to open windows! This wouldn't have been a problem but as i mentioned earlier, there were building works and so there was scaffolding up, I didn't really feel comfortable opening windows throughout the night with scaffolding just outside, incase someone climbed in (it was one of those massive windows that opened up completely)! So I had a very bad nights sleep because it was sooooooo hot!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel’s atmosphere is quintessentially “Rive Gauche”, decorated with character, elegant lines and a subtly refined elegance throughout ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Vaneau Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vaneau Saint Germain Hotel
- Vaneau Saint Germain Paris