Stayed here last week for two nights. Yes, the rooms are small but all very clean, comfy beds and ideally located for Metro stations. The bathroom was very 'cosy' and we struggled to have a shower without soaking the entire room. Breakfast was excellent; good range of items and easy to work out what to do.
We found the reception staff all very helpful, especially the girl who gave us advice on how to get to Versailles, which was brilliant.
If people want massive hotel rooms, this is not the hotel for you - but this is Paris and old buildings do not have palatial suites, unless you're prepared to pay ridiculous prices. I would definitely recommend the Relais de Paris Eiffel Cambronne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Styles Paris Eiffel Cambronne is located between the metro stations "La Motte Piquet Grenelle" and "Cambronne" ans it is at 10 minutes on walking from the Eiffel Tower. From the hotel, it is very easy to visit museeum as "Le Louvre", "Le musée d'Orsay", etc to do your shopping in the big stores as "Galeries Lafayette", "Printemps" or "Bon Marché", and to go to "Parc des Expositions Porte de Versailles" (bus 80, 10 minutes to go there)! Wifi and cold buffet breakfast are included in the rate and Ibis Styles Paris Eiffel Cambronne's team will be very pleased to welcome you ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Ibis Styles Paris Eiffel Cambronne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais De Paris Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Relais De Hotel Paris
- Relais De Paris Cambronne