Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 3 nights for a city break in February. Upon arrival of the hotel, i thought it was very nice, clean and in a great location! The desk staff were very friendly and spoke very good english. However, when we got out room it was very small and i had requested a double bed and we received twin beds. Other than that though, the hotel was very clean and the maids came round every day with fresh bedding and towels etc. I would stay here again as it was within walking distance to the Eiffel tower, and everything else was just a short cab/metro ride away. A station is just outside the hotel, as well as lots of restaurants and shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Styles Paris Eiffel Cambronne is located between the metro stations "La Motte Piquet Grenelle" and "Cambronne" ans it is at 10 minutes on walking from the Eiffel Tower. From the hotel, it is very easy to visit museeum as "Le Louvre", "Le musée d'Orsay", etc to do your shopping in the big stores as "Galeries Lafayette", "Printemps" or "Bon Marché", and to go to "Parc des Expositions Porte de Versailles" (bus 80, 10 minutes to go there)! Wifi and cold buffet breakfast are included in the rate and Ibis Styles Paris Eiffel Cambronne's team will be very pleased to welcome you ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Paris Eiffel Cambronne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais De Paris Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Relais De Hotel Paris
- Relais De Paris Cambronne