it's an average hotel. corridors and lift are very small and unhandy. there was a noise from the mechanical ventilation which has not been solved despite the fact that it was known "since at least one month" according to the night guardian. water in the bath was mostly cold. impossible to take a bath. room was ok and clean. good breakfast, but not included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 5 story hotel located opposite the Botanical Gardens in the Latin Quarter - 1/2 kilometer to Austerlitz train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Timhotel Jardin des Plantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Jardin Des Plantes Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Jardin Des Plantes Paris