Other reviews that describe this hotel as small are no exaggeration. There were 4 of us staying in 2 double rooms. We all slept wonderfully as the hotel was quiet and the rooms faced an internal courtyard (small) so did not get the light too early in the morning. The rooms were cool and comfortable (though small) and the beds were really comfortable. The breakfast was basic but everything was there - ham, cheese, croissants, pain au chocolate, coffee tea juices cereals etc. We found the location excellent with a walk through the gardens to the last stop of the Batobus which we use to get up and down the Seine. We visited a fab italian style restaurant twice which was about 200 yards down Rue de Linne, very reasonable and great food excellent waiting staff.
Plenty of shops nearby and a metro. I would not hesitate to come here again though the pictures do not give a realistic impression of the place - I think fancy lenses and lighting must have been employed! Even so, would recommend without hesitation.
The botanic gardens are truly wonderful even if you are not into plants you couldn't help but love these gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 5 story hotel located opposite the Botanical Gardens in the Latin Quarter - 1/2 kilometer to Austerlitz train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Timhotel Jardin des Plantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Jardin Des Plantes Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Jardin Des Plantes Paris