“Very nice hotel with an excellent location”

Hotel L'Horset Opera, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #352 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very nice hotel in a quiet street. Kind and service-minded staff. International newspapers. The breakfast restaurant is charming, but small, so go early if you have any particular preferences regarding a table. Close to metro station Opera. More important, 5 to 10 minutes walk to the Pyramides metro station on the very efficient 14 line. With metro line 14 and RER line B4 it takes around 1 hour by metro and train from the hotel to Charles de Gaulle Airport. I have stayed twice in the hotel, and will come back!

Room Tip: Small rooms, so go for a double-sized bed, although you are traveling single. It costs a bit more, b...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Tore L

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I recently spent some time in Paris and wanted somewhere accessible to the sights, and somewhere that was comfortable after busy days. I relied on the previous reviews from Trip advisor and was not dissapointed!

We had a nice comfortable room that was at the back of the hotel which was quiet- occassional noise from outside but for a city it is to be expected. The room was very clean and immaculately presented. Every staff member that I encountered were extremely friendly, professional and helpful even for little requests (I asked for some more milk for hot drinks in my room as it had not been replaced by the housekeeping staff for a few days and they immediately sorted this for me).

The location was fantastic- a couple of minutes walk from the Roissybus stop which takes you between CDG ad the Opera. It is in walkable distance of all the major sights as well as shops and restuarants. It was a pleasure to return to this hotel after long days roaming around Paris to relax in the comfortable and quiet room.

Overall, this is a fantastic hotel and I am pleased to have made the right choice in sttayig there!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ZBak11
Reviewed 9 August 2014

As a single woman, I was scrambling to find a hotel that was in the Opera district which was safe, clean, has a/c and wifi, reasonably priced and available for all the nights I needed so I didn't have to switch hotels. I came up with Horset Opera and took a chance based on others reviews. What a find!!!! It was all that, and more. Since I was staying nearly 2 weeks, I upgraded to a double room for a single, which provided me with more space, which I would recommend. The second to last night there, I sprained my ankle quite badly and the staff could not have been more kind and helpful! They brought ice up to me as needed around the clock, and offered to help in any way I needed. I will recommend this hotel to others, and will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: I stayed in 504, which faced the street. It had a bit of noise since it faced the street, but Paris...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2014

i have visited that hotel on a short visit in paris. the location is great!!! silent street two minutes walking from the opera (metro, shops, restaurants etc). small clean room, nice paris view, kind staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Joya S, Front Office Manager at Hotel L'Horset Opera, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear ya'ara y,

Thank you for your comment about your recent stay in our hotel. It is always a real pleasure to see that our guest are enjoying their stay. We will inform our staff about your good feelings and comments. It help us to improve the quality of our hotel and staff. We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Best and warm regards from Paris!!

David Protassieff
Reception Manager
Hotel Horset Opera

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed here hoping for a quiet location. Although it is close to a main road we had a quiet side street so got a great nights sleep, it was a good choice. The Roissybus goes direct from Charles de Gaulle airport to the Opera area of Paris for €10 each one way, which was efficient & a lot cheaper than other options. The breakfast is nice with plenty of choice to set you up for a days sightseeing. The staff were friendly & efficient. We would definitely stay here if we stay in Paris again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JuJoGraham
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Wonderfully positioned a short walk from the Opera, Concorde, Rue de Rivoli etc, this hotel was such good value at 160 pounds including breakfast we couldn't ask for more. The room was spacious (at least for Paris standards) and immaculately clean with wonderful décor. All in all for the many 3/4 star hotels in Paris I have stayed in I can not think of any better.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Travellers also viewed these Paris hotels
Hotel Daunou Opera
Hotel Westminster
Hotel Westminster
#233 of 1,804 in Paris
Golden Tulip Opera De Noailles

Been to Hotel L'Horset Opera, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel L'Horset Opera, BW Premier Collection

Address: 18 rue d Antin | 2nd Arr., 75002 Paris, France (Formerly Hotel L'Horset Opera Best Western Premier Collection)
Region: France > Ile-de-France > Paris > Opera / Bourse
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service
#224 Romantic Hotel in Paris
#235 Luxury Hotel in Paris
#385 Business Hotel in Paris
Price Range: £131 - £227 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel L'Horset Opera, BW Premier Collection 4*
Old-World-style Hotel housed in historic building, originally a private home dating from 18th century. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel L'Horset Opera, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Premier l`Horset Opera Hotel Paris