The hotel is well connected and quite central. The neighborhood is very cozy, with a market nearby and lots of shops. The Triumphal Arc is just a 5 min walk. The reception was very welcoming and helpful. The hotel is very small, and the rooms are even smaller. Not much of a view from our room, although we didn't expect one. In fact, this is a very good hotel if you plan to spend all day sightseeing, etc. and returning only to get some sleep. The room was very clean, and the nice perk was that the minibar was complimentary... now that's really nice!
If there was anything that prevented me from giving a full 5 dots, it's the size of the room which was below the standard that the price I payed would have guaranteed. Other than that, excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated near the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, just a few minutes from the Palais des Congrès, the Regent’s Garden Hotel proudly bears witness to its illustrious past through a stylish interior with large windows, cornices and Napoleonic medallions, and shows itself as an equally elegant contemporary player through design touches in certain pieces of furniture, combined with the subtle combination of materials and fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Regent's Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Regent`s Garden Hotel Paris
- Best Western Premier Garden
- Best Western Paris
- Regent Paris
- Paris Best Western
- Paris Regent