Hotel Regent's Garden
US$330
US$305
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$228
US$193
Melia.com
  • Room Service
Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsarc de triomphegarden viewminute walkternes metro stationsuperior roomlovely hotelclassic roomthe hotel stafffavorite hotelmini barwould highly recommend this hotelhotel is locatedheart of parisquiet streetbreakfast roomvisit parislocation is excellent
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Extremely friendly service, especially the staff at the reception, very personal approach and helpful. Rooms may be small but very modern and nicely decorated. We booked a classic double room but had to upgrade it to a superior room, because the first one was really much too small. The upgrade was great, the official photos are realistic.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The hotel is charming and relatively central. Service was good and all people on the front desk were helpeful. Neverthless the rooms and toilets are very small. Ok, that is the rule for Paris, even so that is the definition of average, so nothing exceptional here. It is central but a bit far (not walking distance) from most attractions, so not that central. Breakfast was also average with few choices. I would have appreciated if the front desk told me that breakfast was not included, althought that is too much too ask I guess (I would have rated the service better if it was not for this). Due to this we paid 23 euros per person for the above mentioned average breakfast - avoid, you can have a much better breakfast anywhere in the same neighbourhood for half that price. Also avoid the pre-ordered taxi to the station offered by the reception for 35 euros. We got a normal cab and it cost us 14 euros.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Perseus3008
Regents_Garden, Responsable réception at Hotel Regent's Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear customer,

Thank you for posting your review of Regent's Garden.

It is wonderful to know that you found our hotel charming and front desk staff helpful.
With regards to our location, it is true that we are not located in the touristic area, that is also why the place is so quiet!

I was also sorry to learn that you were disappointed with our breakfast. We work every day to improve all our services, and particularely the breakfast. We recentely invest in new equipment, new cutlery and porcelain dishes, and also work since a few weeks with new suppliers like Tea Forté which provides organic and fair trade teas. Our brekfast staff also make every day home made cakes, pastries or salty dishes. If you have any other suggestions we will be very pleased to hear them.

Here at the hotel Regent’s Garden, we are very proud of the number of positive contributions that the Trip Advisor community has left for us over the years, and I am sorry that you did not feel the same way.

I do hope that I will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Regent’s Garden hotel in the not too distant future, and stay at your entire disposal for any further request or question you may have.

Yours sincerly

Aude BECQUART
Resident Manager

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for 6 nights in early January. The hotel is not in the heart of the tourist district, but as far as we were concerned, in a wonderful location. The immediate neighborhood contains a supermarket, post office, a daily street food market, lovely specialty food shops and restaurants. Our room (garden classic) was beautifully appointed, immaculately clean, and very quiet. Breakfast was included in our tariff and was delicious, with a wide choice of hot and cold foods. Perhaps the most outstanding feature of this hotel is the staff, including reception, concierge, housekeeping and breakfast room staff. Everyone was professional, but very friendly, and helped us with any requests; booking taxis, restaurants, posting letters, translating documents and providing directions. We felt very welcome at this excellently run establishment. We really couldn't fault this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank am3203
Regents_Garden, Responsable réception at Hotel Regent's Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us, we very much appreciate your feedback.
I am thrilled that you enjoyed the location and also delighted that you found the staff nice and helpful and I have repeated your kind words to everyone.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back for your next parisian stay, maybe during summer, that you may benefits of our garden.

Thank you once again for your feedback and please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of assistance.

Warm regards,

Aude BECQUART
Resident Manager

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This was my first trip to Paris and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I travelled with my boyfriend (who has been several times) and we were both very happy with the hotel. I did a lot of research and chose this hotel because of its location and the ranking it received on trip advisor. It is about an 11 minute walk to Etoile (Metro) and about 15 minutes to the Arc. The hotel is located on a quiet road with lots of shops and great places to eat. We took advantage of the cute bakery across the street for breakfast! Although, the hotel does offer a buffet breakfast for 23 euros and an express breakfast for 7 euros, we chose the bakery as you got more for your money. It just depends on what you want.

I had read that Parisian hotel rooms were small, so I was pleasantly surprised when we got our superior room. It was very spacious and well decorated - contrary to other reviewers, the hotel and room were decorated to a high standard and the interior looks modern, but elegant. Drinks in the minibar were complimentary (only thing that wasn't were the nuts and sweets in the jars) and you got free wifi. My only issue was the shower room as 1) it had a curtain for a door and 2) it was a little tight - even for me! Other than that I was very happy. Nice fittings, lots of towels and really lovely toiletries.

Phillippe is a lovely man and was so very sweet to us; he recommended a wonderful restaurant for our anniversary. Sabine, who was also very sweet, booked our transfer from the hotel to the airport. The taxi transfer costs 18 euros each and took 30 minutes. You can take the train which costs 10 euros each but you have to change at Chatelet and it takes well over an hour; plus the 15 minute walk to the hotel with your luggage! Staff were polite and spoke very good English; my last two experiences in France were bitter so I was very happy with the staff here who were more than happy to converse in English and didn't mind my very basic French.

Overall a fantastic stay in Paris. I would definitely come back to this hotel.

Thank you!

Suzanna and Jean-Paul

Room Tip: Get a superior room - you'll definitely appreciate the space!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Centi23
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We stayed in this nice hotel 3 nights. It was a comfortable room in the first floor. Walking distance to the metro and Arc De Triomph is very close. We will visit on our next trip to Paris again this hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was garden side - very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family