The Hotel is ca 500m away from Arc de Triomphe and Porte Maillot, in rue Pierre Demours. You have a large choice of nice restaurants, cafes, bars and shops close by as well as easy access to Metro and buses. Everybody is charming and friendly, be it reception or breakfast room staff or the porter.
The room was small but very cosy, larger rooms are available. The fast breakfast option for 7 euros does the job, if you have more time enjoy the larger breakfast with a great view on the Garden.
I will certainly return, be it for business or private. This is a great place and my favourite one in Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated near the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, just a few minutes from the Palais des Congrès, the Regent’s Garden Hotel proudly bears witness to its illustrious past through a stylish interior with large windows, cornices and Napoleonic medallions, and shows itself as an equally elegant contemporary player through design touches in certain pieces of furniture, combined with the subtle combination of materials and fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Regent's Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Regent`s Garden Hotel Paris
- Best Western Premier Garden
- Regent Paris
- Best Western Paris
- Paris Regent
- Paris Best Western