Hotel Regent's Garden
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Le Tsuba Hotel(Paris)
  • Pool
  • Room Service
All reviewsarc de triomphegarden viewminute walkternes metro stationsuperior roomlovely hotelclassic roomthe hotel stafffavorite hotelmini barwould highly recommend this hotelhotel is locatedheart of parisquiet streetbreakfast roomvisit parislocation is excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

What a find! This hotel has the most beautiful garden and quiet, well appointed rooms. Free WIFI bathrobes and beverages in refrigerator. Merci! I normally would not choose to stay in the 17th since I am more 5t or 6th but I wanted something quiet with a new perspective on Paris. And the metro is nearby. This hotel is walking distance to the Arc de Triomphe and Air France airport shuttle. Tranquility meets cosmopolitan.

Room Tip: Go for a garden room. Or ask to see the room diagrams. Some are larger than others which is typically Parisienne.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank mightymelanie123
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My hunches for hotels on trip advisor once again has not let me down. I was impressed that the hotel staff acknowledged my individual requests when booking. Attentive, genuine, respectful, helpful staff. stylish, spotless rooms, slept soundly, wonderful power shower, wrought iron balcony which is the perfect Parisian charm. Although limited rooms with a garden view I was happy to be on the other side, there was always something to look at. The garden is so tranquil I enjoyed a g&t by myself, you can order room service but eat in the garden if you wish if your feeling lazy, the chicken salad I ordered from Mom next door was Devine. However there are lots of eateries very close buy. I only ordered room service breakfast once (which has to be done) served beautifully but expensive for choice. There is a supermarket and patisserie across the road to stock your mini fridge if desired. I have never stayed in this area of paris before but felt safe to wander around by myself when looking for places for an evening meal or window shopping. When I return to paris, as after four visits I still feel that there is more to see, I will return to this hotel as it's excellent value for money in this range of boutique hotels, would advise people to stay and enjoy. Ps don't be alarmed the hotel asks for 350.00 euros on a credit card for a room deposit which my credit card initially declined (which I knew was an error) we discovered if you don't put the security number in it works (few).

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We booked the hotel as a last minute decision already being in Paris, we were not disappointed.

The hotel is situated perfectly for sightseeing and visiting all of the major sights.

The rear garden offers you tranquility from the very busy streets of Paris only a few yards away.

The quality of our garden suite was excellent and the service offered by the staff superb.

I would definitely use this hotel on any future visits to Paris.

Overall it offers the service and quality you would expect from a 5* hotel, but a more personal service due to its boutique environment

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank stoke_sbm
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Our stay in this hotel was a very good surprise, while I'm never statist of my stays in Paris due to the size/quality of the room and of the service given,this was clearly the opposite situation. Our room was clean, spacious, well decorated and very well maintained. Employees of the eception desk were very nice, kind, and toyed to help... Even if we have 2 noisy and lively kids who could be a bite worrying for the quietness of other guests. Location is ok. Garden is an added value for summer season!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank caroennico
Reviewed 3 August 2014

A wonderful place to stay. Reviews were spot on. Great rooms, good location. Staff is very helpful. They met every need from helping us send our postcards to getting us a driver to the airport. Very happy with our room... updated, clean and comfortable. Thanks for making our stay in Paris memorable.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple