“Hotel Britannique is excellent”
Review of Hotel Britannique

Hotel Britannique
Ranked #155 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
“Hotel Britannique is excellent”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I LOVED Hotel Britannique. All 7 of the rest of our group of 8 loved it as well.
Friends had recommended it. I thought it might be too romantic or "fancy". It was just right.
The location is prime, the staff was professional, friendly and helpful.
I cannot wait to go back to Paris and when I go back I hope I am able to stay at Hotel Britannique.

My children (teenagers) and my dad (84) and my niece and nephew (25 and 21) were all very happy with it. My husband wants to go back and stay there too.

By the way, the rooms were very clean and I felt very safe there, too.
Definite thumbs-up!!

Room Tip: Face the front/street/Seine direction (one block away but cannot see it)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
dunedin
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I am so glad I decided to stay at a small, boutique style hotel. Perfect! Lovely decor in lobby, helpful staff, and our room was upgraded with a fantastic Eiffel Tower view! The free wifi was a huge plus, too.

Short walk to Notre Dame and St. Chapelle made this the perfect location for us for our 3 night stay. Don't hesitate booking this hotel. You will not be disappointed in the least.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This hotel was recommended to me by my neighbours in Australia and their praise of this hotel was certainly justified. The location was perfect. Rooms were small but clean and very comfortable. The staff were excellent. Nothing seemed too much trouble. Breakfast was delightful with as much choice as I needed. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank DavidinKensington
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed there this july, very hot weather. We asked for a quiet room, got one facing what in France goes for a ' court yard', not much of a view but quiet it was. Good airconditioning, clean room, small but charming, like the rest of the hotel. Excellent location, just steps away from the Marais, the Seine. We definitely will be back at Hotel Britanique!

• Stayed July 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Hotel Britannique is in an ideal location with ready access to restaurants, shops, seine, churches and museums. We requested a room on the top levels and secured a room at the rear on level 5.
While we were a bit disappointed to get room facing another building and next to the lift, it had a big bonus it was a bit larger and it was real quiet. After 3 days of walking and visiting the sights, the good firm bed and the quietness was well appreciated. The breakfast was good value and good variety, but you do have a choice of a very good boulangerie around the corner. The staff were very helpful with area and tourist information and restaurant bookings.
That was the head part, the heart would have liked a bit more of a wow factor in the hotel, but that would have cost me a lot more. While they have a lift as well as the stairs it makes an aeroplane toilet look large.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My wife and I, along with our two children (8,13) stayed two nights here on a stop over to Rome. The location is outstanding; we easily walked and toured the Louvre and Notre Dame the day of our arrival. The staff was helpful, the rooms were cute, the rooms were clean, and the place was quite. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank AlaskaBrian2014
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was amazing! Location really is everything. It was close to everything in Paris, walking distance to the Louvre shopping, dining, Notre Dame etc. etc. etc! we had a wonderful stay in Paris and absolutely love this hotel. Would love to visit Paris again
sometime, and would definitely stay at the hotel Brittanique!

• Stayed May 2014