“Seasonal, traditional, fantastic!”

L'Annexe
Ranked #70 of 16,978 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Seasonal, traditional, fantastic!”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Found this place wandering through Montmartre and thought it looked more traditional than some of the other places nearby. Really good value for the location and excellent service. The food however was something else. I had the farmers chicken which I thought would be quite nice and was simply incredible. Traditional french home cooking with flavours that were rich and delicious. There aren't enough adjectives to get my point across! I then ordered the lemon tart and I have never tasted anything that good. I can't speak highly enough of the food and the wine I had there. Will definitely revisit whenever I'm in Paris. Highlight of my visit.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Rachel M

London, United Kingdom
“Traditional French Restaurant”
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

Location: very good (Montmatre, 2 min from Metro Abbesses)
Service: very good
Food: very good French cuisine for very good price - quality/price ratio very good
Style: comfy, casual, for friends or casual date
Try to book upfront (reservation), very small restaurant

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Doreen111-13
Oundle, United Kingdom
“Really good, traditional French food”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stumbled upon this restaurant whilst wandering around in Paris trying to find somewhere to eat and this was the only restaurant with tables spare. So glad we found it as our food was delicious. The menu wasn't overly huge but the food on offer was great even though we had to attempt to translate ourselves. We had profiteroles with a cream and chive filling and some fois grois - absolutely amazing, followed by a poultry dish of some form, still unsure right now what it was but it was extremely good and a pasta and pancetta dish which I would recommend to everyone. Really thick cut, full of flavour pancetta - so good, and for dessert a tiramisu, mango and passion fruit concoction. Sounds weird, but tasted amazing.

Overall great French food, a nice atmosphere and in a buzzing area of the city. Perfect for a relaxed late dining.

• Visited November 2013
sussex
“Excellent small restaurant”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Came across this as we were wandering around and it looked good so in we went!
The menu is small which is a good thing as it shows it is all prepared on site.
I had the cod and black rice and my friends had the duck followed by the best crime brûlée ever! Wine was excellent as was the owner/ waiter.
Very reasonable and would go again!

Visited November 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best meal in Paris”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My wife and I were coming down from Sacre Coeur after watching the sunset and had the TA mobile app pointing us to the best places in the area for dinner. We were early by dining Paris standards, but they welcomed us in and gave us the table in the window. The music was just right (female vocal jazz) and the decor was fun and funky. The breads were even better than the general Paris great bread, wines were very good at reasonable prices, and my lamb leg dinner was exceptional. We would definitely go again.

• Visited October 2013