“Gracious host and good food.”
Review of Ward

Ward
Ranked #13,402 of 17,304 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Brewton, Alabama
“Gracious host and good food.”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We were taken to this restaurant by some local Parisians who love Lebanese food. We went for lunch and had the buffet which was full of many choices. It gave us a good sampling of Lebanese food which was delicious. The décor was interesting and the place very comfortable. It was not in a touristy location and I imagine mostly locals eat there, but that is a fun thing to do.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Etta707

• Arabic first
“Disgusting...”
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

I was in Paris for a tradeshow and I found this Lebanese or Eastern Europe restaurant near the hotel. I was so disappointed because it was filthy and dishonest: after waiting 20 minutes for my main plate, I had a stomach ache all night on the one hand, and on the other hand I noticed that the dishes were not Lebanese!! Contrary to the information provided here...

2 Thank ReemSm
Kiev, Ukraine
“Very good but not Eastern European at all”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We went because we wanted to eat East European food because we are from Eastern Europe. To our surprise there was no Eastern European food. The food was still good though but is Middle Eastern food.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Anne H
“Excellent choice ”
Reviewed 24 November 2012 via mobile

Very friendly staff, delucious food, nice atmosphere, inspiring music, central location, sure, i highly recommend for all occassions,