“Very nice place”

Metropolitan Restaurant
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Metropolitan Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,466 of 17,611 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trocadero
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This restaurant was very nice. It was a romantic dinner and they delivered. The food was brilliant, the service was top class. I would recommend you try it out if only just once.

1  Thank Colin L

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I was at this restaurant yesterday night for a business dinner.

We were 4 and enjoyed a great evening. Very professional and kind service, great place with nice and modern deco in a light music atmosphere.

The menu is really modern with fine dishes and the food was excellent.

Correct pricing for this high level restaurant

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Wanted to have a quick bite at the hotel and were happy we did. The burger and fries were fresh and flavorful. The service was the best.

1  Thank joann a
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I went with some friends to the Metropolitan for dinner and ended up quite disapointed. The attempts to recreate Japanese dishes or ingredients is a complete failure. The French fries had a taste of "old oil". My main was ok, I had black angus filet steak, nothing amazing.
The restaurant just reopened from August break, it might be why it was a bad night.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

We had the tasting menu and it was one of the best food experiences of my life. My partner and I had 6 fantastic courses that never seemed to disappoint. Lovely atmosphere, great wait staff, and amazing food!

1  Thank Mark V