Mandarin Oriental, Paris
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,713 results
All reviewssur mesurecamelia restaurantphilippe leboeufrue st honoreguest relationsthe general managerstunning hoteldeluxe suiteplace vendomeconcierge teammemorable stayroom servicehome away from homerooms are spaciousfour seasonsfive star hotelperfect location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Everything was perfect - from the friendly staff, fresh flowers, delicious treats and Diptyque-showergel in the bathroom and extraordinary spa. The location is unbeatable, next to high fashion stores, Tuilleries, close to Louvre and Marais. Can't ask for more!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience and truly appreciate your feedback.
We hope to see you again soon!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Starting from being picked up at the airport walked thru customs and driven to the hotel after the long flight direct from SLC, Utah; to the lunch, and dinner at the hotel to the evening stroll to the Eiffel Tower the first day was perfect. Each day the staff was absolutely just where you wanted them to be when you wanted them. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks can't wait to visit again. Michael

Room Tip: The standard rooms were really great no need to upgrade to suites unless you are having meetings in your room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Michael,
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment your recent stay amongst us.
Your feedback and acknowledgment of our team are greatly appreciated.
I am very glad you could feel the strong commitment of all our staff and managers.
All yearn to contribute to help our guests discover all the best Paris has to offer.
We are delighted to hear that you had a fantastic time with us and you can count on me to share it with our colleagues.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have no complaint. The room was amazing and clean and the staff more than polite. I enjoyed my visit in Paris and mainly this hotel contributed to that a lot. I am from Brazil and although we smile more the quality was superior.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
MOPAR_11, Majbritt Iaconis at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Felicia,
Your comments have been well noted and we thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed our Modern Parisian Hotel and that we contributed to an overall good trip.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
With best regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I love the Mandarin from the lobby courtyard to the great dim sum in the restaurant. The rooms are large by Paris standards and decorated to my taste. Clean lines, I feel very homey there. The location can't be beat the Louvre, Tuileries Garden and Angelina's for the hot chocolate all a few minutes away! This hotel is my fav and I have stayed in many 3 to 5 star Paris hotels. Good value!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Meekyung C

Dear guest,
Let me express how grateful I am for the time you dedicated to this review.
Please know that my staff and I are humbled by your kindness and in a few words: Thank you.
Do not hesitate to let me know of your next visit in Paris, hopefully it will be among us again.
With kindest regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2014

my wife and I recently spent four nights at the mandarin and from the pick-up at the airport to the drop off we were given the royal treatment. the hotel itself - from the lobby to the restaurants to the spa/pool area to the rooms - are all first rate. i completely agree with other reviews that the staff is absolutely attentive and friendly and always ready to help - whether you speak French or not. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: all the rooms are quiet on a busy street. we stayed on the 2nd floor and when the windows were closed there was no street noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear guest,
First of all, let me thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
I am also pleased to read that you enjoyed our staff’s sense of hospitality.
Our vision of luxury service comes with a Taylor-made approach fitted to meet all our guests’ expectations.
My dear colleagues and I are truly appreciative of your time in writing this review and I would like to thank you on their, and of course my own behalf.
I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another visit.
Kindest regards,