Mandarin Oriental, Paris
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,711 results
All reviewssur mesurecamelia restaurantphilippe leboeufrue st honoreguest relationsthe general managerstunning hoteldeluxe suiteplace vendomeconcierge teammemorable stayroom servicehome away from homerooms are spaciousfour seasonsfive star hotelperfect location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the mandarin Oriental in Paris and found it truly wonderful. The breakfast was fantastic as was the extremely professional service from the front desk and especially from the concierge. The hotel is expensive but that is Paris and the position is fabulous. I would not order a capuccino in the hotel again as the price was outrageous.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth C
MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Dear Elizabeth,
First of all, let me thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
I am also pleased to read that you enjoyed our staff’s sense of hospitality.
My dear colleagues and I are truly appreciative of your time in writing this review and I would like to thank you on their, and of course my own behalf.
I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another visit.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Really impress with your staff quality. You guys delivered great service. Bravo & Job Well Done for you guys in Mandarin Paris.
Every single member without fail is very happy to assist in any way possible from the moment we check in until check out.
The rooms are beautifully designed and the facility are great quality.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Francis F
MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Francis,
Thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Paris for your trip and for taking out the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
I am thrilled to read your recommendation about our team and attentive yet unobtrusive service.
Rest assured that your delightful comments have been shared with our entire staff and they extend their gratitude for your acknowledgement.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon to Paris.
Best regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Having just gotten off a red eye flight from New York City, we were greeted with champagne and a smile at the Mandarin Oriental Paris, on Sunday. Our welcome couldn’t have been more welcoming. Before we knew it, we were slumbering in a superbly equipped room with softness designed into every aspect of every feature. The lights dimmed slowly, shelves closed quietly, the shower and bath flowed softly with vigor. Everything was just right, everything!

After our much needed nap, we were off to our first day of sightseeing - to the Eiffel Tower! But not one entrance or exit went without a warm smile and offer to help with just about anything from everyone at the front desk and lobby. We thought only our check in involved champagne - we were proven wrong, as most other days began with an offering of champagne and friendly chat sharing about life in Paris, and recommendations on things to do and see.

As the days went by, we felt more like royalty, than ordinary New Yorkers. With sadness we checked out four days later, and shared final farewells, wishing only that we could spend just a bit more time in the loveliest city in Europe - Paris - and in the loveliest hotel in the world - the Mandarin Oriental!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jozef,
Thank you very much for this stunning review you took the time to write on your recent stay at Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
I am delighted to read that you found the hotel amazing and a great place to stay.
Thank you also for taking the time to underline the service you receive from our dedicated team.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Paris for another great experience.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Since the opening of this beautiful hotel on rue St Honore we had the opportunity as Parisian to come and experience the legendary hospitality of this hotel using the bar and the restaurant.

Last Saturday for a very special occasion we had the opportunity to stay one night in one of the duplex suite on the 7th floor.
The accommodation was perfect and the decor so beautifully done. The amenities were first class and among the best we have found so far and we are traveling extensively in the best hotels of the world.

From the welcome done by a charming lady who took us to our suite, to the lunch served on the terrace by a smiling team and finally the breakfast served in the comfort of our suite in a very delicate manner, this stay was the best of the best in Paris!

Thank you MO Paris, we are definitely joining your team of fans-:)

Jean-Luc

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
MOPAR_11, Directeur général at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Jean Luc,
What a delightful comment you left us here! Thank you very much.
Rest assured that we do our best to make every customer feel special like you did.
We are then really delighted to read that the experience matched your expectation.
Thank you very much for making us the privilege to share it with us.
We look forward to welcoming and making you feel special once again at Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
Kind regards,

Philippe Leboeuf

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stayed in the Mandarin Room which had a balcony and it was beautiful! A wonderful view of the garden, many flowers on the balcony - simply a beautiful setting to drink your morning coffee in.
The room itself was very nice (especially the colors) and the bathroom humongous and very luxurious.
As for the staff, they were keeping it extremely professional, which I appreciate greatly.

I have enjoyed myself very much, so I'll will certainly be back every time I travel to Paris.

Room Tip: Mandarin Terrace Room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Nina,
Your comments have been well noted and we thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed our Modern Parisian Hotel and that we contributed trip that did more than pleased you !
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
With best regards,