“If You are in Paris be in L'Ange 20”
Review of L'Ange 20

L'Ange 20
Ranked #97 of 17,611 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$45 - US$50
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Description: Typical French bistro located in the hart of Marais just a few foot steeps away from the "Place des Vosges" and Saint Paul Church. From the small intimate and cozy dining room you can see everything that happens in the kitchen. Thierry the owner and his team will pay special attention that you feel at home. Here one does not hesitate to speak directly to the kitchen! The dishes are simple and tasty. All made from fresh products cooked like at home The wine list offers a wide selection of French wines, selected with care. You 'll find your happiness at reasonable price.
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Tucked in a narrow lane, quite tough for 1st timers in Paris to find, L'Ange 20 serves best meals in Paris.

After hearing lots of good reviews about this on Tripadvisor, we booked one month before in this restaurant and managed to get 3 seats. This is one of the suggestions to other visitors to this wonderful restaurant to book seats quite beforehand and be there at time.

The interior is very small, with limited seats. After getting seated we were given each a complimentary glass of House Wines. This is the best wine I had till now. Then we ordered for our meal and each of the plates were ...well...see i am not a writer, so cant get the best word to describe...just can say was awesome! We are Indians and we love spicy food. So, it was tough for us to get accustomed to European cuisine, but this restaurant served food, which were absolutely balanced. and will taste good to anyone, irrespective of their own taste.

If you are in Paris, this restaurant is a must like seeing Eiffel Tower!

Reviewed 22 August 2014

This small alcove of a restaurant is simply remarkable. How they cook such wonderful meals in the small open kitchen is beyond me! I visited with my mother and 14 year old sister, who can be quite picky. Nothing was left on any of our plates! Definitely make a reservation ahead of time, as the night they were there everyone who walked in was turned away. SIMPLY DELICIOUS! Would recommend to anyone traveling to Paris.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Me and my partner came here for our anniversary meal, we went in earlier in the day and booked a table for around 10pm that evening, we were after a later table. The restaurant is very small but getting a reservation was not a problem.

The set menu was small but everything sounded fantastic. This made it easy to pick what to eat and also feel like you're trying something a bit new and different. (I'm guilty of making a bee line straight for steak sometimes for fear of picking something I don't like!)

The food came fast, tasted fantastic, very good wine. The service was extremely warm and friendly. People were dressed casually and formally and all for such a reasonable price. We were allowed plenty of time to finish and meal, had a nice conversation with staff and locals and left feeling very relaxed.

Would definetly come back during my next stay in paris.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I actually ate here twice we loved it so much. Very small and cozy restaurant, go early or make a reservation. It was hot but at least they had a ceiling fan. Waiter was very fun and friendly. Started with gizzards and smoked duck breast, both of which were excellent; the gizzards tasted like bacon. Next up was rabbit tenderloin in a mushroom sauce with perfectly cooked haricot verts and crispy potatoes. Final was cheese plate with an excellent variety. We just had the waiter pick the wine and he did an outstanding job. Not a large wine list, but I like to keep it simple. Definitely worth seeking out when Le Marais.

1  Thank MRKannapolis
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Wonderful food, service, and ambience. You definitely need to make an advanced reservation. I booked by email and received a prompt reply. This restaurant is a real find! Be sure to go when in Paris. Delicious!

1  Thank CarpeDiem153