“We will be back”
Review of Courcelles-Parc

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Courcelles-Parc
Ranked #20 of 135 Paris B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 December 2013

We stayed at Courcelles-Parc in October. We had never stayed in a B&B in Europe before, however after our experience with Phillipe and Nathalie, we will never consider a hotel. I can only reiterate what other reviewers have said. Prior to our arrival, Phillipe gave us very specific directions and we used the train/metro system to get us from the airport. It was seamless. Our room, Avenue Champs D'Elysse, was gorgeous with a very comfortable bed and a beautiful bathroom. Breakfast was always great fun. The location was excellent and we chose to walk to most places, although the metro was very easy to use and very close to the accommodation. We definitely plan to go back and have no hesitation in highly recommending Courcelles-Parc.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pharri

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Philippe and his wife Nathalie are wonderful hosts. The accommodation is perfect, rooms spotlessly clean, bed very comfortable. The B&B is very easy to find, only 50 metres or so from the Metro exit. The location is central and typically Parisian.

We very much enjoyed the time they gave us at breakfast each day as we chatted over all manner of things. Every recommendation they gave us was great. Restaurants, destinations etc....Philippe also helped me plan my trip to Paris before we arrived, taking time and responding quickly to my many questions and queries.

I sincerely hope we return one day - if we do, I won't be looking to stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pierre2203
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My family and I stayed at Nathalie's and Philippe's gorgeous B&B for 3 nights in October. We absolutely loved our stay - our hosts could not have been more friendly or hospitable. The breakfast was divine and the rooms were so Parisien and gorgeous. I travelled with my 8 year old son and my parents so we booked the Place Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Avenue de l’Opéra rooms. This was great for us as it pretty much was like having our own apartment (minus the kitchen/mini bar fridge). We had our own door that we could lock, and this opened into a toilet, a bathroom with shower, and 2 lovely decored rooms. My parents had the bigger room that overlooked the street, and my son and I had a smaller but equally lovely room that overlooked the courtyard. Phillipe's advice on how to get to places was fabulous. For instance, we wanted to go to the Eiffel Tower and we had planned on catching the Metro to the closest station, but he advised us to go to a different station (Trocadero I think) and walk there because the view was magnificent -a nd he couldn't have been more right. The view of the tower from the Trocadero is one of the most stunning views I have ever seen in my lfie and I will never forget it. It's those little pieces of advice that you just don't get at a hotel. PS Dinner on the Eiffel Tower was AMAZING (book months in advance) and Disneyland was superb - totally quiet the day we went and we hardly had to line up at all (weekday/not school holidays). Thank you to Nathalie and Philippe...we had a lovely time!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mari-Claire F
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I think we have visited Paris about 15 times over the years but have never liked a hotel enough to book a second visit. After a week at Nathalie and Philippe's B&B we can not imagine why we would want to stay elsewhere.
In short.
1. The location. Definitely one of the better areas with tree lined boulevards, elegant buildings, the beautiful Parc Monceau across the street, 3 wonderful small museums within easy walking distance, good restaurants and shops nearby ( including a pharmacy and Monoprix), an ATM within a few yards of the door, a 2 line Metro station and a taxi rack (never without taxis) within a hundred yards. Really easy access to all Paris at your doorstep but also a nice place to hang around.
2. The accommodations. Fairly large rooms the high ceilings, attractive wallpaper, parquet floors, big modern windows overlooking the street which shutter out the noise, a large flat screen TV, free, good Wi-Fi (just like home), a modern bathroom and a good mattress.
3. The price. Very reasonable for what you get.
4. The hosts. They are they nicest of people. It is a pleasure to have breakfast with them each morning. Nathalie speaks excellent English having lived in the UK and is a good resource for Parisian history, art and culture. Philippe is helpful and humorous with excellent restaurant recommendations and good coffee.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Taronti
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We have just returned from a four night stay in Philippe and Nathalie's Bed and Breakfast and had a fantastic time. Really central location, contemporary and stylish bedrooms, great hospitality and fresh, tasty breakfast. This place offers real value for money and knocks socks off many hotels in Paris. If you want chic accommodation and to experience a slice of Parisian life, this place is for you.
We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Courcelles Parc and will hopefully visit again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We loved our stay in Paris,France, charming Parisian Bed and Breakfast. My husband and I traveled there with our daughter and son in law to celebrate our 30th Wedding anniversary. It was my first experience in a Bed and Breakfast and I could not have been more pleased. The couple, Philippe and Nathalie, who ran this lovely Bed and Breakfast, were the perfect hosts. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. The hair dryer and wifi were added bonuses. The breakfast they provided was fantastic. It included fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit cups, homemade jams,baguettes, croissants, pastries, yogurt,and tea, and coffee. They were mindful of individual preferences. Philippe's coffee was the best we had in Paris. The fact that their Bed and Breakfast is in the heart of Paris and the hosts are so enthusiastic and care enough to share their helpful hints about Paris was invaluable. I felt that they really made our trip so special. They are kind, happy, and professional. Their passion and pride of Paris and their Bed and Breakfast is evident. We will always treasure our experience and the lasting memories we made there. And, we will never forget Philippe and Nathalie.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MThomson2013
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Phillippe and Natalie are wonderful. This is our 4th experience staying in a B&B in Europe. They are by far, the best hosts. We will be returning.

Upon arriving, Phillippe allowed us to drop off our luggage (even though check-in was not until later that day). He invited us to his home (on the 6th floor of the same building) for some coffee which was delightful and unexpected. He even fed us all breakfast. The baguettes, fresh fruit, fresh-squeezed orange juice and coffee were the highlight of my mornings for the next 4 days.

Philippe gave us restaurant recommendations and other tips. We went to one of the restaurants he recommended (l'Improviste at 21 rue Mederic) and it was so good decided to use his recommendations only for the rest of the trip. He was funny and helpful. He even brought us to the bakery around the corner (Boulangerie Betty et Denis HECHT) where he buys his bread and croissants each morning. It was amazing and we tried the fondant chocolate (like a brownie, but even better). They gave us a tour of the kitchen which was spotless and really cool to see them making fresh breads and pastries. The owner was great.

Phillippe's wife Natalie, is delightful. She makes a fresh fruit bowl each morning. She added passion fruit, which was amazing. I will be looking for passion fruit at the farmers market in my home town from now on. She is also an art lover and lights up when she talks about art and museums. They are both a lovely couple and this is our new 2nd home in Paris.

This couple is truly wonderful and makes the trip memorable. The neighborhood is safe and the rooms are lovely. There is a monoprix and a metro stop around the corner. Really convenient (even more than I realized).

If you're questioning visiting Paris, do it and stay at this B&B.

Room Tip: We had 4 adults traveling together. We chose the two adjoining rooms that share a bathroom. This was...