“Sophia Pagan is a STELLAR photographer!”

Photo Perfect Paris
Book In Advance
More Info
US$103.58*
and up
Paris Photo Shoot for Families and Couples
Ranked #264 of 553 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: It's true, today everyone has a camera, but they don't all have vision. Photo Perfect Paris is here to capture more than just a moment, we create images that will make your heart flutter every time you see them. Images that will make you smile for years to come. We are here to capture your precious memory; no matter what your story is. If you're coming to Paris to propose to that special someone, to celebrate an engagement, a new marriage, an anniversary, a birthday or simply a family trip, then Photo Perfect Paris is here to help. We believe in celebrating love in all forms and we go above and beyond simple snapshots because your memories deserve more than that.
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Prior to my book tour I contacted Sophia via email on the recommendation of a Paris contact. From the very first contact Sophia was PROFESSIONAL, ORGANIZED, COURTEOUS and FACILITATIVE. In Paris she was punctual, accommodating and took gorgeous photos of my author reading and appearances. A real PRO!

There are newer reviews for Photo Perfect Paris

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Naturally, I'm a bit gun shy when it comes to taking pictures, but Sophia, with her helpful words of wisdom really brought me out of my shell, and we were able to take some truly amazing pictures. It was an experience worth having, and there are no words to express how easily I was able to open up under her expertise!

1  Thank gggw23
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Sophia took beautiful photographs of Annie Vallotton, illustrator of the Good News Bible. We named our church library after Annie, and we needed photos of her for the church website and to display in the library. Sophia was punctual and courteous and the photos she took were very sensitive and Annie's artistic soul showed in her face. We loved Sophia's work ... I think I most appreciated her flexibility and her kindness and patience with Annie, who has led a long, rich life.
If you need a photographer who takes top-quality photos and is wonderful to work with, call Sophia. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 8 August 2012

Sophia was a pleasure to work with. She helped me feel comfortable during our shoot which took place in a hidden treasure of Paris that I had not known about before. I have since brought my family back to the location. She also has an infectious appreciation of the beauty of Paris, and that shows in her work.

1  Thank Susan U
Reviewed 4 August 2012

As a professional actress, I need pictures to show me at my best.
What a good idea I had to call upon Sophia to help me develop my portfolio !

Sophia is a very professional photographer who will put anyone at ease immediately with a warm sense of humor and a crazy capacity to bring out the best of you in her images. She knows the best places in Paris to get beautiful backgrounds and atmospheres, and will listen to what you need and do her best to get it.

Our photoshoot was a couple hours long, centered around Les Invalides, and the pictures that I got were fantastic - not only aesthetically pleasing, but also "deeper" than simple portraits. I had rarely seen myself like this !

Whether you're a professional model/actor, are looking for coverage for a wedding/feast, or just someone looking to have some great pictures, don't hesitate. Sophia's definitely worth it !

1  Thank cardboard_wings