“Fun, informative tour that's off the beaten tourist path”

Photo Perfect Paris
and up
3hrs Paris photoshoot for families and couples
Ranked #270 of 557 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Photo Perfect Europe is a full service contemporary portrait studio offering an experience like no other; long gone are the days of bland backdrops, static expressions and sterile white studios. Our portrait sessions are about style, personality and fun; its about celebrating you and capturing your story. The images we create will make your time in Paris come to life and smile years to come.
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I’m not a photographer, nor am I the type of person who typically takes tours, but I wanted to try something different, so when my travel partner suggested it, I agreed to tag along. My experience? Memorable. Our guide really knew her stuff. As a local, she knows Paris inside and out, and as a professional photographer, she’s qualified to share her vast breadth of knowledge with others. Our daytime tour didn’t take us to the prime tourist areas, and that turned out to be a good thing. (It beats standing with thousands of tourists beneath the Eiffel Tower, taking the same photo that’s been snapped a thousand times.) Instead, she focused on the unexpected-but-visually-stimulating corners of Paris, giving us a history lesson and photography tutorial all in one. In three hours, I learned more about how to use my camera than I did reading the manual that came with it, plus lots of interesting tidbits about the City of Light. If you really want to dazzle your friends back home with your vacation photos, this is your tour.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Prior to my book tour I contacted Sophia via email on the recommendation of a Paris contact. From the very first contact Sophia was PROFESSIONAL, ORGANIZED, COURTEOUS and FACILITATIVE. In Paris she was punctual, accommodating and took gorgeous photos of my author reading and appearances. A real PRO!

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Naturally, I'm a bit gun shy when it comes to taking pictures, but Sophia, with her helpful words of wisdom really brought me out of my shell, and we were able to take some truly amazing pictures. It was an experience worth having, and there are no words to express how easily I was able to open up under her expertise!

1  Thank gggw23
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Sophia took beautiful photographs of Annie Vallotton, illustrator of the Good News Bible. We named our church library after Annie, and we needed photos of her for the church website and to display in the library. Sophia was punctual and courteous and the photos she took were very sensitive and Annie's artistic soul showed in her face. We loved Sophia's work ... I think I most appreciated her flexibility and her kindness and patience with Annie, who has led a long, rich life.
If you need a photographer who takes top-quality photos and is wonderful to work with, call Sophia. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 8 August 2012

Sophia was a pleasure to work with. She helped me feel comfortable during our shoot which took place in a hidden treasure of Paris that I had not known about before. I have since brought my family back to the location. She also has an infectious appreciation of the beauty of Paris, and that shows in her work.

1  Thank Susan U