“Get a photo of your dog romping behind Les Invalides!”

Photo Perfect Paris
Book In Advance
More Info
US$101.73*
and up
Paris Photo Shoot for Families and Couples
Ranked #269 of 549 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: It's true, today everyone has a camera, but they don't all have vision. Photo Perfect Paris is here to capture more than just a moment, we create images that will make your heart flutter every time you see them. Images that will make you smile for years to come. We are here to capture your precious memory; no matter what your story is. If you're coming to Paris to propose to that special someone, to celebrate an engagement, a new marriage, an anniversary, a birthday or simply a family trip, then Photo Perfect Paris is here to help. We believe in celebrating love in all forms and we go above and beyond simple snapshots because your memories deserve more than that.
Paris, France
“Get a photo of your dog romping behind Les Invalides!”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Do you want a good photo of your pet? Sophia gets along very comfortably with dogs as well as with people! She captured three terrific images of my rambunctious dog in a matter of minutes! She has a great eye, and she knows when she's got THE shot. She works extremely well in black and white, which happens to be my own preference.

Visited December 2012

Paris, France
“Fun, informative tour that's off the beaten tourist path”
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I’m not a photographer, nor am I the type of person who typically takes tours, but I wanted to try something different, so when my travel partner suggested it, I agreed to tag along. My experience? Memorable. Our guide really knew her stuff. As a local, she knows Paris inside and out, and as a professional photographer, she’s qualified to share her vast breadth of knowledge with others. Our daytime tour didn’t take us to the prime tourist areas, and that turned out to be a good thing. (It beats standing with thousands of tourists beneath the Eiffel Tower, taking the same photo that’s been snapped a thousand times.) Instead, she focused on the unexpected-but-visually-stimulating corners of Paris, giving us a history lesson and photography tutorial all in one. In three hours, I learned more about how to use my camera than I did reading the manual that came with it, plus lots of interesting tidbits about the City of Light. If you really want to dazzle your friends back home with your vacation photos, this is your tour.

Visited September 2012
Paris, France
“Sophia Pagan is a STELLAR photographer!”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Prior to my book tour I contacted Sophia via email on the recommendation of a Paris contact. From the very first contact Sophia was PROFESSIONAL, ORGANIZED, COURTEOUS and FACILITATIVE. In Paris she was punctual, accommodating and took gorgeous photos of my author reading and appearances. A real PRO!

Visited November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A picture's worth”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Naturally, I'm a bit gun shy when it comes to taking pictures, but Sophia, with her helpful words of wisdom really brought me out of my shell, and we were able to take some truly amazing pictures. It was an experience worth having, and there are no words to express how easily I was able to open up under her expertise!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank gggw23
“Photographing Annie”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Sophia took beautiful photographs of Annie Vallotton, illustrator of the Good News Bible. We named our church library after Annie, and we needed photos of her for the church website and to display in the library. Sophia was punctual and courteous and the photos she took were very sensitive and Annie's artistic soul showed in her face. We loved Sophia's work ... I think I most appreciated her flexibility and her kindness and patience with Annie, who has led a long, rich life.
If you need a photographer who takes top-quality photos and is wonderful to work with, call Sophia. You won't be disappointed!

Visited June 2012