My daughter and I and friend stayed at the Emeraude Louvre Montana on the recommendation of another friend who had stayed here last year with her two teen kids. I'm so glad she told me about this hotel. It was wonderful, close to the museums and restaurants. The staff were super helpful and friendly. One young man even arranged for us to have really good seats at Moulin Rouge. The staff recommended restaurants, held our luggage our last day so we could do some souvenir shopping and called for a car to take us to the train station. The beds were comfortable--we had three singles, and the was room spacious. We were in room 40 on the fourth floor and could see the park. The room next to us had a baby but the only time we heard the little one cry was we were in the hall. And because we were high up, the street noise wasn't an issue. Thank you Emeraude for making our trip to Paris so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendome, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Fastbooking, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana