Thanks to fellow tripadvisor comments we chose this palce for our 2 night stay in Paris. We were not disappointed. The front of the Hotel is quite narrow and unimposing. The location is pefect for the centre of Paris and the Louvre, d'Orsay etc are well within waking distance. Inside the hotel is very nicely presented with a bright cheerful colour scheme. Our bedroom faced into the centre so we had no view but the room itself was very comfortabale and had a large ensuite. Staff are very wecloming and friendly. Breakfast (about 16 Euros eac extra) was buffet style with varied options and the quality was great. Wouldn't hestiate to go back to the same place again and I can see why alot of people do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Louvre Montana and its 25 refined and spacious rooms with a classic and romantic styles decoration, is ideally situated in the prestigious district famous for fashion and sightseeing near the Louvre and its pyramide, the Place Vendome, and Jardin des Tuileries. You will appreciate to stroll in the Saint-Honore street.This is perfect for a romantic or shopping gateways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Fastbooking, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Emeraude Louvre Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana