1) Only stay here if you pay less than $150 per night, you are in a good shape to climb 4 flight of stairs and you have a deep sleep. Otherwise you can do much better. I stayed for 3 nights and one of my friends got it for 30% the price I payed. They did not care about my complaint at all....
2) Holes in the ceiling, rooms that overflow with prolonged showers ( even when you obsessively close the shower door!) , 10 min waiting time for the minuscule elevator.... 5 min but you have to wait for 2 elevators in average since only 2 people can fit comfortably in one. Oh yeah... I almost forgot AC was not working.
3) Staff will tell you nothing can be solved with an smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Elysées Paris, totally renovated (april 2013), is situated in the heart of Paris business, leisure and shopping.Only 250 meters from Arc de Triomphe, and a few steps from Champs-Elysées and Porte Maillot Congress. Newly renovated, you will be welcome in a french tradition, just ask and the staff will answer : hotel information, reservation for shows and restaurants, transfers …..All rooms are air conditioned and well equipped with flat screen, a free wi-fi access, a Nespresso machin, an iPod dock and others modern facilities. You will rest quietly after a day of shopping, visit or business. A buffet breakfast is at your disposal every morning in a cosy area.The Red Level rooms are nestled at the last floor of the property. You will enjoy the high-end facilities. You will access by the exclusive elevator, reserved for Red Level clients.The hotel Elysées Paris is situated 2 minutes walk from metro and RER station, Charles de Gaulle-Etoile, with a direct access to Louvre, Moulin Rouge, Opera Bastille, notre Dame and many others sights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Elysees Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Elysees Paris Hotel Paris
- Best Western Paris
- Paris Best Western