K+K Hotel Cayre
  • Fitness centre
Excellent 5/5
  • Bar/Lounge
2,499 results
All reviewsrue du bac metrometro stationgreat locationeiffel towerheated floorswithin walking distanceleft bankexecutive roombreakfast buffetfront desk staffst germainmusee d'orsaytravel agentexcellent hotelwalked everywherelatin quarterour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2013

My husband and I were very happy to stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly upon our arrival and helpful throughout our stay with making reservations and map guidance. The hotel lobby is spotless and updated in a modern motif. Our room was a good size for our one week stay. The window in our room overlooked a lovely street and it wasn't noisy at night at all. We were able to control the temperature in our room so that is wasn't too hot or too cold. The bathrooms were updated beautifully and the water pressure and temperature was great! The buffet breakfast was abundant and delicious. This was included with our nightly rate. An assortment of meats, cheeses, breads, eggs vegetables, cereals, muffins, pastries, coffee, etc were replenished throughout the morning because every morning we arrived at a different time. I highly recommend this hotel without reservations (no pun intended)!

Room Tip: Our room was on the back side.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nancytheot
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Everything was exceptional, the staff were very helpful!! Great location 20sec walk to the Metro. Large rooms, very clean and has strong wifi. Has heated tiles in the bathroom!
We got a discount booking through our travel agent so the price wasn't so bad but we wanted to stay another night and it was a bit to expensive. All in all great place!

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2013

The K+K Cayre is located across the street from the Rue de Bac Metro stop. Its location is a real plus for your visit. We were in walking distance from the D'Orsay and the Louvre, with great shoping nearby. We requested Room 718 when we made our reservations. We had a great view of the Eiffel Tower. The room was small but adequate. The staff was helpful, and the breakfast was fine. It seemed somewhat pricey, but you expect that in Paris.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SteveDenver_Colorado
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Stayed at the hotel over New Years for 4 days. The hotel staff was extremely helpful with any request that I made. they made good recommendations on places to eat and were very helpful in getting reservations for New Years Eve. The hotel is located ideally for using the Metro because the entrance is right in front of the hotel. The rooms are cleaned well and they are the standard size that one would expect to find in Europe. There is also free wi-fi available. It should be noted that the elevator is small and slow. Overall I would recommend the hotel for those that want a great central location in Paris.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank zimie
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I decided to treat myself with my first trip to Paris (Europe) for my birthday over New Years. It was amazing. The staff were wonderful and went out of their way to be helpful as I only knew basic phrases in French. They booked me a hotel dinner at a wonderful restraunt for New years eve and gave me all sorts of advice and recommendatins. The executive room was very comfortable, nicely decorated with all the amenities I could ask for. I couldn't figure out how to work the TV but I wanted to sight see as much as possible anyway. The location was good. I did a lot of walking and would take a taxi when I couldn't walk anymore. Even before I got there I was emailing the conceirge. Denis K was incredibly sweet and helpful. Gerald went out of his way to help me unlock my suitcase when I forgot the combination. ( I slept as little as possible). I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely return!

Room Tip: I was on the fifth floor in an executive room with a balcony overlooking a side street below. It was quiet and very comfortable. They tend to keep the rooms warm so you will have to work with the controls.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo