“Great place in the centre of Paris!”
Review of Le Pera

Le Pera
Ranked #1,055 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 23 February 2012

If you want to stay in the heart of Paris, this is a choice I would recommend. Friendly stuff, excellent location, close to Opera house and many interesting locations in the city.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Radev
There are newer reviews for Le Pera

Reviewed 3 January 2012

Very well located indeed in a central area close to all shopping areas and all theaters in the Rue Caumartin... Rooms are clean and comfortable but it lacks that little bit 'more' that deserves a 4th star. Prices are in line with similar hotels in the neighborhood, meaning sometimes crazy, sometimes very affordable... As I have to stay regularly in Paris for business this is one of my favorites but please do not expect something exceptional, just a regular good hotel...

Room Tip: Wireless is free, ask for it !
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Garzagul
Reviewed 18 December 2011

My friend and I stayed at le Pera for 3 nights in December on a long weekend. The staff were friendly and allowed us to check in despite being two hours early...they took our bags up to our room while we were out sightseeing which was a nice touch. Our room was quiet being courtyard facing which was great for me as a light sleeper. I have to say, the beds were VERY comfy and I slept really well during my stay.

Bathroom and bedroom were clean, comfy and everything we needed. Best of all was the location....60second walk from Printemps, close to Opera and Madeleine... You can get everywhere very easily and there's also some nice cafes on the same street for breakfast or crepes!

Would definitely a) stay here again and b) recommend this place to others. Great stay and a good price booked as a deal with Eurostar.

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank LionHeartedGirl
Reviewed 17 November 2011

This hotel was booked through an agency as a boutique hotel. The reception area, lounge, breakfast areas were all nicely furnished, neat and clean. Our room on the first floor was another matter. First, the hallway to the room was narrow and dingy, carpeting frayed, room doors were chipped. The room was at the end of the corridor with dirty walls and carpeting in the immediate area. Our bathroom was quite a good size for a city hotel, modern and very clean. But the bedroom portion was lacking a few items, i.e. a bureau (for storing clothing for our stay) no clock, no security lock on the door. Maybe some view this as minor but I think having a place to store clothes instead of living out of a jammed suitcase is a must. When I mentioned the lack of a clock, the desk person without blinking an eye said that we could place a wake-up call if that's why we needed one. I was all for asking for another room but hubby said we could live with it. In fairness, the bedding was clean, nicely made-up each day and the bed itself was very comfortable. However I guess I need to be better at researching in the future.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FrancescaCC
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Nice hotel. Clean, comfortable and quite. Nice polite, helpful staff. reasonable breakfast. Good Air-Conditioning, Nice Bar, Free English newspapers available. expensive, but so is everything in Paris, so as good as any. No Kettle in bedroom a minus.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank SPARKYTHEBOSS
Reviewed 19 August 2011

We had a nice stay, good location helpful staff. Although we had a small bag of clothes in our closet that turned up missing, or taken to laundry? I tried to track down but nobody could find missing laundry before we checked out of our room. It was just a few pairs of socks, t shirts nothing to get upset about but just thought I'd mention, any clothing in a plastic bag could possibly be taken to laundry even if NOT requested.
I would stay at the hotel again.... Thanks!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mmemmiller
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Le Pera is a small hotel, in a good location at the heart of Paris. We got a good room which was bigger then the normal size. The staff were very helpful, and the breakfast was good in terms of Paris. There are plenty of restaurants near the hotel, but Paris is expensive and there are a number of Metros were also close by. We took Rosy Bus from the CDG airport and the stop was near Opera very close to the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with OctopusTravel
1  Thank Urvi11