Crowne Plaza Paris Republique
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$206
US$202
Official Site
US$253
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$633
US$542
  • Restaurant
2,756 results
All reviewsclub roommetro stationtwo double bedspriority clubholiday inninner courtyardhotel restaurantfamily roomquiet roomlots of restaurantsnotre damearound the cornerlocation is excellentmain attractionscroissantsconciergeihg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 December 2006

Good location, seconds away from the metro and a warm welcome on arrival. As Paris hotels go, the room size and comfort was excellent.

Only downside was breakfast, 22 Euros for turgid, dry, cold fare.

Overall a nice hotel and significantly better than most we have stayed in when visiting Paris..

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
3  Thank djfozzer
Reviewed 8 December 2006

I stayed at this hotel for one night on business and was pleasantly surprised. I booked a package with Eurostar from London and it was a very good rate, although it didn't include breakfast. However, this being Paris there are plenty of places from which to choose for breakfast near the hotel, or you can have the buffet breakfast for 22 euros or the one from the bar for 7.

When I checked in I chose a non-smoker room and was given the option of 2 rooms: one with a double-bed but with a high window and no view and one with two single beds and a view, both on the top floor. I went for the latter and was amazed: the ceilings were high and the window was a huge balcony with a view of the backstreet, which was great as not noisy at all.

I ordered room service (steak, chips and a fruit salad) and again was pleasantly surprised with the quantity and quality of the food.

The only snag of the place is the rundown corridors but a comfortable room and excellent location were the winners for me.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again, although I think that the normal rate of 488 euros oer night (excluding breakfast) is excessive.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled on business
8  Thank jplondon
Reviewed 24 November 2006

This hotel was perfect. About 25mins walk from the river Seine, throught what you could describe as typical Paris street, lots of lovely little shops.

The room was great, comfy bed, little balcony type thing looking out over the Place de la Republique. The staff where the best I have ever known in a hotel. Would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Gigglefairy
Reviewed 10 November 2006

My (now) fiance and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Paris Republique and had fabulous time. This was my first time to Paris and I was a little nervous to be in such a different place, but everyone at the hotel made me feel so welcome. And we couldn't have asked for a better location. The rooms were very clean and the beds very comfy. Be careful of the minibar, though, we didn't realize you are charged whenever you take it out, even if you are looking at it. Thankfully, though, the front desk cleared that up with no problem. Overall, it was just a wonderful place to stay. The price wasn't bad and the hotel has such a "Paris" feel. We will stay here again if we get to go back to Paris.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple
4  Thank purplelj6
Reviewed 5 November 2006

A good hotel to stay in Paris. We stayed in the exec suite and spent the extra few euros in upgrading the room instead of the breakfast.

The room was quite big by Parisian standards, service good, amenities all there, shower was about ok.

Though I felt the hotel itself lacks any character, its a good place to stay and the central location is quite good (few min from most places on the metro); though am told that it should be avoided if any strikes are in the works as it is a meeting place being close to Bastille etc.

Food at the local cafes down the roads wasnt too bad either, overall a good experience (plus I get my hotel points), was here on a business trip and will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8  Thank Sameer P