“Very Nice Hotel in the Heart of Paris”

Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel
Ranked #288 of 1,796 Hotels in Paris
“Very Nice Hotel in the Heart of Paris”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Renaissance Le Park Trocadero is a great hotel. It's high end, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is very expensive ($40) but there's a bagel shop with coffee 1/2 block away. Our room was so tiny that we had no where to put our suitcases and clothing. But all the appointments were high end. Comfortable bed, towels, granite in the bathroom, etc. I wonder if they put the Prliceline customers in the small rooms. I saw bigger rooms. Try to get one of those.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
  • Korean first
Swadlincote, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had an enjoyable stay, stayed in the Privilege Garden View Room, not really as described. No separate desk, no dressing table, very small bathroom. Comfortable bed. The hotel seems to be very tight on what's given in the room, night 1 only one chocolate between 2, second night 2. Only 3 tea bags all different, so no good if you both fancy the same. Breakfast is served until 11.00 am on Saturday/Sunday, we went down at 10.00 and there was no hot food left, so had to wait 10 mins for everything to be filled up after complaining, quality was good though.

Aldie, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Property is set in quite neighborhood in close proximity to the Eiffel Tower. Their is a beautiful garden between the buildings where you can sit and relax and order a drink. Staff was very helpful in providing directions and recommendations to eat. I agree that breakfast was expensive but their are many options including a bakery 3 blocks down which serves fresh hot baked goods and coffee.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in back of the property very quiet
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Extended my trip and needed to stay one more night in the city of lights. What a way to spend my last day and night in the city. The hotel allowed an early check in, which was a life saver and allowed me to put my stuff away and head back out into the city without having to worry about coming back to check in and put all my luggage in the room.
I shall start off with the location. Easily accessible by the the Trocadero stop off the 6 and 9 lines or the victor hugo stop off the 2 line. It's a quick walk to the Eiffel tower and a multiple of restaurants, bakery, grocery store and pharmacy.
The lobby is small but has all the amenities you would need in a 5 star property. The garden rooms are the rooms you want at this property. My garden room was well equipped with a huge king size bed, tub, fluffy white towels, bath robes, slippers, ipod docking station and all the other amenities you would need.
Although I was only there for one night, the hotel, the room, the staff and location made it seem like I spent a nice long weekend at the property.
Enjoy.

Room Tip: Request a garden room if available.
Beds, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Lovely hotel in great location made even better by the lovely courtyard garden.
Breakfast is very expensive for what you get. Would recommend one of the many nearby cafes at the Trocadero for Parisian breakfast in front of the Eiffel Tower.
Agree with the previous reviewer, charging for wi-fi in 2014 (especially at the price paid per night) is just scandalous.

1 Thank Matthew B
Hickory Creek, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I truly felt like a princess staying at this property. The location is unmatched - a quick walk to the Trocadero and the Eiffel Tower, as well as the Arc du Triomphe and the Champs-Élysées. The staff here is wonderful -- they greet you by name. We were checked in quickly and walked to our room. They gave wonderful directions and dining recommendations. We were surprised with chocolates and champagne (we were celebrating our anniversary).

We had a small problem with our air conditioner that was handled quickly, and the staff was extremely apologetic.

The hotel itself felt small and intimate and truly had five star service. i would happily stay here again!

My only complaint really has nothing to do with the hotel itself and more with the brand itself. Renaissance hotels are very nice and tend to be very expensive. I find it very frustrating that internet service is not included in all the rates. It's clearly included with some, as the desk had to check and see if was included for us. Sitting in the lobby is not the most convenient way to spend your time communicating with family when you need internet to do it. I just feel that for the prices charged, internet service should be complimentary.

That being said, the stay was WONDERFUL, and I absolutely loved every minute at this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor where there were only 6 rooms! We even had a (little) view of the top of...
2 Thank amanda0620
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stayed in Paris in June 2013 with my sister and we had the best experience!! The service was amazing from the moment we checked in till we had to leave. I work for the Marriott Hotel in Vancouver, so when I travel I do mostly stay at Marriott's. This by far has been my favorite hotel I have stayed in. The location is perfect. 5 min walk to Eiffel Tower and 10 min walk to L'Arc de Triomphe , close to Champs de elysees for shopping. My sister and I were travelling alone, so at night we felt very safe walking back to the hotel in that area. Very clean and quaint location, with lots of little cafes and restaurants around and away from Touristy Area.
Highly recommend!!