Hotel was good, and the rooms were nice. However the hotel was quite expensive and in my opinion the location was not the best possible.
I guess this is a luxury hotel but in my opinion there are nicer locations in Paris.More
- Free Wifi
- Room Service
Outside of the bustle of Paris but close to subway. Nice restaurants nearby. Lovely courtyard and lobby bar; breakfast buffet is excellent. Rooms are well equipped and beds extremely comfortable. Overall great value.
The entire team joins me to thank you for your message. Almose every departement is mentionned. Be assured everyone has been informed about your compliments. We truly hope to welcome you back. Best regards, Jérôme Cherpin
Here is a way to explore Paris on more intimate terms not invade it as part of the tour bus brigade. Here are the pro's and con's and then you decide what you want to get from your trip to Paris.
1. Western style spacious rooms.
2. Easy access to a metro station
3. Pretty easy transit from CDG although gates within the rail system can be problematic with larger luggage.
4. Access to local dining and atmosphere of the Bercy shopping area. See how the locals live.
5. Good value vs accommodation amenities compared to centrally located Downtown hotels. No street noise.
6. Very accommodating staff who have the time to offer personal attention.
1. Metro transits into the sites of Paris are a bit longer.
2. The decor is not the traditional old world french furnishings in small sized rooms. No hustle and bustle right outside the hotel. If you are dead set on this kind of experience, look elsewhere close to the heart of the city.
thank you for your precise message which is a real explanation for every travellers interested by the Pullman Paris Bercy. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back. Best regards, Jérôme Cherpin
We stayed in Pullman Bercy for a couple of nights. The hotel location is excellent for transit or business travelers. It may look like far away from the center of Paris but using the metro it takes just a couple of metro stops to reach it.
The staff were attentive and very helpful.The room was spacious and clean. We enjoyed our stay as the hotel was a short walk to Bercy village with a good choice of cafes, restaurants and shops. There's also a monoprix that is open to late hours.
the hotel is also near the Gare de Lyon train station that connects you to other areas in France.I highly recommend this hotel.
thank you for your message and your recommandation which are a real motivation for all of us. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back. Best regards, Jérôme Cherpin
Me and my partner stayed there for our third anniversary. It wasn't that far from Paris central it was only a short Metro trip away. The hotel itself is located only a few few minutes away from the actual underground so it was really easy to get around. The hotel was very clean and tidy and the staff were extremely friendly. Would definitely go again and stay there
Dear N2I, one more time, we are pleased to wish you a happy anniversary and to welcome yuo back. Best regards, Jérôme Cherpin
Staying here for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the rooms, really big and spacious with very comfortable beds. the nespresso machine in the room is also a very nice touch.
location is very convenient for food as it is walking distance to Bercy village with lots of resturants
we are pleased to know you enjoyed your room and the hotel's location. We truly hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back.