La Clef Louvre
US$157
US$332
US$307
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$164
US$284
US$217
  • Restaurant
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$184
Melia.com
US$806
US$493
  • Restaurant
All reviewswasher dryerroyal suitecomedie francaisepalais royalsmall kitchenfull kitchenstove topseparate bedroomhonor barlounge areaperfect locationnespresso machinehonesty barheart of pariswalking distancefrench doorssitting room
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I stayed here for a 3 night weekend in mid January. Was very pleased with my choice. Location was excellent. Very central, not overly busy and very close to a Metro stop. The room was well laid out and the option of a small sitting room and kitchenette are great. The dining room/breakfast area was very nice and the breakfast was first rate. Sophie was very helpful in assisting me with restaurant reservations. I only have 2 small caveats. The lobby is small, almost non-existent, and for those who like grand hotel lobbies, you will be disappointed. Also, the bathroom is way too small. Even though the toilet is separate, the bathroom needs to be bigger. But very happy and you will be too.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank flunie
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We spent 2 nights in this hotel and we wished it had been longer. Not only because Paris is Paris but because this place is truly a great experience.

Upon arrival, very late at night, we were upgraded to a suite with a beautiful room with a gorgeous balcony. The room itself was beautiful with an excellent coffee machine which for me is absolutely necessary. We had a small sitting area with TV, beautiful room with TV, nice bath with a separate toilette room and a small kitchen with fridge, microwave, and lots of storage.

The decor is gorgeous, very much par to the style Paris hotels are being decorated nowadays. Very calming and elegant. Service was excellent, every staff member was very pleasant and helpful.

The location could not be more perfect. The metro is less than two blocks away, the Louvre is less than two blocks away. You can walk to many places and you are right in the center so you can have easy access to so many arrondissements! Le Marais is probably two stops away, the musee the orsay is 2 to 3 stops away. Just one of the best locations in Paris.

We did not try the breakfast just because I love "street breakfast" in Paris, trying coffee ad croissants in different places. I thought it was a bit overprices at over 20EU per person, but hey this is Paris...

We will definitely be back, this is probably our new hotel in Paris.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TuscanMom
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We spent one night in Paris and Citadines Suites Louvre was exactly what we needed! Beautiful small and quiet apartments in a perfect location right in the heart of 1st Arr. Every place we wanted to visit was walking distance (shops, restaurants, bars, clubs) Of course the suite would have been perfect as well if we had more days to spend. It can work perfectly as an independent apartment with fully equipped kitchen, dining and sitting area but also as a 5star hotel room!
The staff was really friendly and helpful! I would definitely stay in the Citadines Suites on my next visit and I highly recommend it for a short or long stay in Paris.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Melisoni
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I felt right at home when I stayed here for 4 nights in December. I love that it was central to all the attractions I had on my agenda. Two station to use the subway were minutes away. Customer service was amazing. All staff greeted you always and were very helpful. I thought the room was a good size for two. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom had a bathtub and shower combined. Towels were large and thick and there was a heated towel rack. Kithenette was nice which had a washer/dryer combo, small fridge, stove and sink. Breakfast buffet was good and I found that it cost just as much eating out in town as the buffet price. I highly recommend staying at this hotel for a wonderful and comfortable stay in Paris.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank freddiemv2
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Reservations was a NIGHTMARE and I can't even begin to explain the disaster that ensued when I began my booking experience with this hotel. But we shall move on from that! We were a family of seven travelling together and occupied three rooms. The foyer reception area is beautifully decorated and the staff helpful. They booked us a number of exceptional restuarants during our stay and for that we were very grateful. Upon checking into our room we were pleasantly surprised. The rooms are beautifully decorated however a little awkwardly layed out a do feel cramped in areas. One of our rooms had a very small bathroom, the other a very small bedroom. The kitchen was wonderful and complete with everything you need. The beds were comfy and the bed linen beautiful. We encountered a few problems with the plumbing and air conditioning upon arrival, both which were fixed after many visits in and out of the room by different staff, all of whom really weren't qualified to fix the problems. The location was excellent and walking distance to the Louvre. Many great restaurants were close by and a supermarket across the road where you could buy food supplies upon arrival. The honesty bar in the lounge area is a nice escape however, bring your platinum Amex card to pay for the drinks! All in all our hotel experience here was just okay. I think a much better option for the price could be found in Paris.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family