This was a fabulous hotel! I had reviewed all of the comments on trip advisor before booking, and everyone's recommendations were right on. One thing I would also add is that when they say sofa bed, they really mean a twin bed and trundle twin bed that comes out. that was great because our two teenagers would not have been comfortable with the traditional pull out with the bar in the middle of the mattress. We also ordered an extra bed for our 10 year old which was equally comfortable. My husband and i had the bedroom. Plenty of space for a family of five - including teenagers. The kitchen set up was great and I was able to make some tasty French breakfast from the grocery store down Rue Dauphine. Air conditioning was great! the decor was beautiful. We didn't have a room with a view, but frankly, we were out of the room enjoying the views of Paris the whole 5 days anyway. Also, consider that if you ask for a room with a view, you are also asking for a window that is fronting an extremely busy, loud, and traffic laden street. It was nice to have the quiet of a side street with no view. I highly recommend this hotel, in particular for families with children or teenagers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Seine, Apart'hotel Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Prés Paris is set in the heart of the Latin Quarter. Soak up the truly exceptional atmosphere of the famous Boulevards Saint-Michel and Saint-Germain, its narrow streets and its art galleries. You'll have front-row seats to a historical performance. In addition to numerous bus routes, you can count on Metro lines 4 and 7 as well as RER lines B (direct to Charles de Gaulle Airport) and C to get you where you need to go. Our reception is open 24/7. Since parking in this district can prove something of a challenge, a private car park (charges apply) is available. Because we are committed to guaranteeing you an exceptional stay, enjoy our many lounge areas, where coffee and tea are available, as well as our fitness room. Your Apart Hotel offers you an uninterrupted view of the banks of the Seine and its bookshops that will plunge you into a typically Parisian atmosphere. The Pont-Neuf, the oldest bridge in Paris, is directly opposite your door. Cross it to reach the Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame. You can then head off to drink a hot chocolate at the Café de Flore, one of the iconic institutions of Saint-Germain-des-Prés. In the afternoon, why not go to sample one of the famed ice-creams at Berthillon, on the Ile Saint-Louis? But perhaps you would prefer to go shopping along Rue de Buci, visit the Louvre or stroll along the paths of the Luxembourg gardens. For your evening, don't forget to book a theatre seat at the Théâtre de la Ville, the Théâtre de l'Odéon or the Théâtre du Châtelet. Whether you are in Paris on business or for your holidays, our serviced apartments hotel offers you modern accommodation that is suited to your needs. From our studios for one or two people to our two-room apartments for three or four, all offer a fully equipped kitchen, cable television, air conditioning and complementary WiFi. Personalise your stay with a whole range of à la carte services: daily housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning, buffet breakfast and flexible modular meeting rooms with views of the Seine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Saint-Germain-Des-Pres Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris
- Citadines St Germain Des Pres