Lovely location right on the Seine. Very convenient to Metro. A few minutes' walk to Notre Dame, St. Michelle. Slightly longer walk to the Latin Quarter, Louvre. Long walk to the Tuileries, Eiffel Tower, Champ du Mars.
Very close to the train to Versailles.
The room was larger than any hotel I have stayed in in Europe, with an efficiency kitchen (we never used it, we ate at the myriad of restaurants nearby)
Free wifi in the room and in the lobby, as long as you are a hotel guest.
Avoid the breakfast buffet. Really not worth the price for what you get. There are thousands of restaurants right outside with better food and lower prices.
The staff's understanding of customer service varied greatly from person to person. The staff mistakenly put us in the wrong room. It was a lovely apartment suite, far too big for the two of us, but we didn't realize it was a mistake, so we unpacked all of our stuff, took naps and everything. I came out of the SHOWER to find another party in our room--apparently the front desk had given them the key, too! They left, and about half an hour later, hotel staff came in without knocking or anything (clearly they had to know there were people in the room at this point). A few minutes after that, the front desk called and told us we had to leave the room as soon as possible.
We understood that we did not book the gigantic suite, and we had no problem moving, we just did not like the way the staff handled it, like it was our fault that they assigned us the wrong room. Anyway, after my husband made a fuss, they ended up giving us free breakfast in the morning, which was nice.
My advice: if your room is not what you expected, double-check with the desk before you get comfortable. And don't think people can't burst in on you just because you have the door locked!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Seine, Apart'hotel Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Prés Paris is set in the heart of the Latin Quarter. Soak up the truly exceptional atmosphere of the famous Boulevards Saint-Michel and Saint-Germain, its narrow streets and its art galleries. You'll have front-row seats to a historical performance. In addition to numerous bus routes, you can count on Metro lines 4 and 7 as well as RER lines B (direct to Charles de Gaulle Airport) and C to get you where you need to go. Our reception is open 24/7. Since parking in this district can prove something of a challenge, a private car park (charges apply) is available. Because we are committed to guaranteeing you an exceptional stay, enjoy our many lounge areas, where coffee and tea are available, as well as our fitness room. Your Apart Hotel offers you an uninterrupted view of the banks of the Seine and its bookshops that will plunge you into a typically Parisian atmosphere. The Pont-Neuf, the oldest bridge in Paris, is directly opposite your door. Cross it to reach the Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame. You can then head off to drink a hot chocolate at the Café de Flore, one of the iconic institutions of Saint-Germain-des-Prés. In the afternoon, why not go to sample one of the famed ice-creams at Berthillon, on the Ile Saint-Louis? But perhaps you would prefer to go shopping along Rue de Buci, visit the Louvre or stroll along the paths of the Luxembourg gardens. For your evening, don't forget to book a theatre seat at the Théâtre de la Ville, the Théâtre de l'Odéon or the Théâtre du Châtelet. Whether you are in Paris on business or for your holidays, our serviced apartments hotel offers you modern accommodation that is suited to your needs. From our studios for one or two people to our two-room apartments for three or four, all offer a fully equipped kitchen, cable television, air conditioning and complementary WiFi. Personalise your stay with a whole range of à la carte services: daily housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning, buffet breakfast and flexible modular meeting rooms with views of the Seine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Saint-Germain-Des-Pres Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris
- Citadines St Germain Des Pres