Maison Armance
US$650
  • Room Service
US$1,217
  • Pool
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$633
US$542
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

if you overlook the location (which is excellent) everything SUCKS! seriously. the rooms are in dire need of attention, but im even willing to overlook that, it just annoys me when im not getting what i paid for. my boyfriend and i try to book places that includes breakfast in the price of the room, usually we save money that way. well, not this time. we stayed for 3 nights, the first morning we went for breakfast, no clean tables. we had to clear dirty plates off one of the tables and ask a fellow diner if we could use the spare tea cups at his table as there were none anywhere and no staff members around. the other tables weren't cleared until after my partner and i had finished. the breakfast itself was very average, basic continental but don't trust the ham :/ the 2nd day was the same again.. a woman who worked there did make an appearance once but all i saw her do was refill the orange juice then chat to the receptionist regardless of the fact that the basket of chocolate croissants was empty... and the 3rd morning was worse! there was no food. literally. my partner managed to snag two croissants and a slice of bread for the 2 of us. that's it. a group of guests came down, saw there was nothing and left. the woman working in the kitchen walked past the empty trays a number of times and did nothing. and to top it off, as we were checking out we asked if a taxi could be called for us to take us to the train station (about 6 minutes away, cost us 8 euro by taxi to get from there to the hotel) the receptionist told us not to worry, they offer a driver as part of their service, implying its a free service they provide.. when we g. ot to the station however, we were told it was 25euro! so we forked out a fair bit for accommodation in a great area but with a shocking excuse for breakfast, poor rooms and a very expensive taxi service. my advice- stay a few minutes further away from the main attractions and it'll save you the feeling of being robbed. the end.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank Dani M
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I had a twin room, the hotel had no comparison whatsoever to the description on the the internet and photos. Bathrooms were not clean at all, bedrooms were not comfortable and above all staff was very rude. I checked out next morning and found another nearby hotel which was very competitive in price and they offered an excellent service. I strongly believe the description of hotel is very misleading on the internet and i would never stay or recommend to stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Its a poor qualiy hotel
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2012

This is my 1st time to Paris on my own and I don't speak French. Was a little apprehensive about the trip as I've heard a lot of stories about how unsafe Paris can be. However, I had a great 3 stay at this hotel. It's central to the attractions, conveniently located to the metro and most importantly, it is really safe there. It was such a WOW moment for me to exit the Concorde Paris Metro station and to behold the Place de la Concorde and Eiffel Tower and it only took me about 10 minutes to walk to and locate the hotel from there. I walked to musee du Lourve, musee d'orsay, musee l'orangerie, place de l'opera, galeries lafayette, printemps, champs elysees, Arc de Triomphe and crossed the River Seine. Rather than queue at the designer boutiques at Galeries Lafayette (was so surprised to see the crowd on Day 1 of my visit doing that), I could walk in leisurely and peruse the items at the boutiques conveniently located around the hotel (did that on the final day of my visit). Great service - My room is clean, made up everyday and I appreciate that it is kept warm for me after braving the Paris winter. Mohamed (MoMo) was very prompt and helpful in addressing my concerns. Will definitely stay here again the next time I visit Paris.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2012

La Concorde management sent an email message three days before my arrival, canceling my 2-day stay (Sept. 26-27, 2012). I did not have access to read the email until two days before arrival; the hotel did not call my cell phone. The hotel maintained that my credit card was invalid. In the meantime, I received another email from Hotels.com confirming my La Concorde booking. I contacted the hotel immediately - management said since the credit card could not be processed, my reservation was cancelled. The hotel was completely full and in fact, Paris was totally booked, as a car show was in town. Hotels.com said it could do nothing except try to book another hotel. I checked with my credit card company, it had not denied any charges. I booked my own stay at the airport, as no other rooms in my price range were available in Paris. Lesson learned - I will never book through Hotels.com nor attempt a stay at La Concorde in Paris.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank 327Ann
Reviewed 18 October 2012

First time to Paris, great location, stayed on 4th floor we think the floor for 3 nights, we think trhe floor was not quite straight, no we were not drunk but every time you stand up we felt dizzy. The lift has to be seen only room for one suit case and a small person. Breakfast good and very clean room. We did not like France will not go back, be very, very careful of pickpockets,yes they got us on the underground, we are old aged hence the young ones took advantage and surounded us with little ones qand a pregnant? one talked whilst the "little ones" pick my husbands walet

Room Tip: it is a quiet hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple