“Ultimate Paris Guide”

Ultimate Paris Guide Tours
Ranked #60 of 560 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Paris for a few days and take advantage of the best that the City of Light has to offer. Ultimate Paris Guide, your concierge and personal assistant, available 7 days/week, will plan your stay from A to Z: The best addresses - The best restaurants and shows - Private tours with your guide - Private transfers - Personal shopping - Hotel bookings - Advice and recommendations - Baby sitter - Taxis - And much more… Our only limit is your imagination!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was our first time in Paris. When looking for guides I found Ultimate Paris Guide. I was a little surprised at the price. I must say there was real value for what we paid. We got the 4 hour walking tour, private tour of Versailles, Skip the line at the Eiffel Tower and transfers from the train station to our hotel and then to the airport. The guides on all the tours were wonderful. There English was very good, there knowledge of Parisian history and culture was excellent. They were able to connect the past history with current life in Paris. We got so many insights we never would have gotten on our own. All guides and transfer drivers were on time and the drivers were safe.
I will use this service again when in Paris

3  Thank Robert B
UltimateParisGuide, Manager at Ultimate Paris Guide Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Robert B.
So glad you have enjoyed your stay and everything we have planned for you. It has been a pleasue and for the guide too :-).
We hope you will be back soon in Paris to let you discover a different Paris.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I am a very organized person and I enjoy researching restaurants and things to do when I travel. However, for this (my first) trip to Paris, I used Ultimate Paris Guide to help with my many questions, which proved to be the best investment I could have made. UPG was there at every step (thank you Maryna!!), giving me advice on all the places near my chosen hotel - from chocolate shops, to restaurants, to attractions. I used UPG as a concierge for booking: restaurants, Eiffel tower (skipping the awful lines!) tour, Opera Garnier tour, personal guided tour of Paris (the BEST and most personal way to see Paris!), and gave me advice on renting row boats at a park, and taking a boat trip down the Seine. Maryna at UPG also knew (and booked) where I could get a much needed massage! I was also given a host of suggestions for places (with addresses and pictures!) to see on my own "wandering-around" time. UPG got tickets in advance for everything I wanted, and were even willing to assist by getting a SIM card for my phone. All tickets and vouchers were beautifully packed with my itinerary in a lovely envelope, waiting for my arrival at my hotel. This company never said "NO"! Now that I am home I look back and know I would use UPG again, without question. I saved a GREAT deal of time and money in the long run, and was a much happier traveller because of this experience.

5  Thank singinsweetie
UltimateParisGuide, Manager at Ultimate Paris Guide Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Singins,
Thank you so much for this nice return ! We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay, and all advices that we have provided you. Your satisfaction is our principal goal
We hope to plan your next stay in Paris and let you discover new places and restaurants. ;-)
A très bientot !

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I became aware of Ultimate Paris Guide through Tripadvisor and decided to try the service as it was very well rated. I have never used a concierge service for touristy travel abroad, but realizing the potential logistical nightmare and clogged lines of the "most visited city" in the world during peak tourist season, we decided to give it a try. Simply put, the service was well executed and exceeded my expectations on friendliness, promptness and simplicity of use.

Maryna was assigned to me after I paid online. She was prompt in contacting me soon after signup and was always very timely in all her follow-up email replies. She worked with us diligently, cobbling together each of our days in Paris. It was alot of back and forth with thoughts, ideas and modifications, but when we arrived at an itinerary that worked for the 13 in our group, we pulled the trigger and most everything was flawless. The only hic-up, which was not their fault, was we missed out on our Mont Michel excursion as all of Paris bus drivers were on strike. Speaking of strikes, the following day after arrival, all the Taxis were on strike. During our week there, the trains also went on strike. A cafe we frequented told us that striking is their national sport...be sure to have back-up plans for travel/tours, especially if needing to get to/from the airport as my parents had to take a crash course on using the metro.

We definitely received really good value from this service with continued help even upon our arrival with assistance and recommendations. Maryna was wonderful and if you should get her as your consultant, I feel that she too will guide you well. Thanks again Maryna!

4  Thank Veggas
UltimateParisGuide, Manager at Ultimate Paris Guide Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Vegas,
merci, and we are really happy to read you enjoyed your trip. Except the day schedduled to go to the Mont Michel because due to the strike or “the french national sport” ;-) it has been cancelled. This actually worked out because you had have a free day to explore Paris by your own, with our suggestion ! We hope you'll be back soon and be able to, inter alia, offer you this day to visit the Mont Saint Michel.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My girlfriend and I visited Paris for the first time during 28 May to 3 June 2014. Based on a review in Tripadvisor I hired Ultimate Paris Tours (UPT) to help make my tour plans. I was assigned a consultant Melanie who was always available and her recommendations made the trip an unforgettable one. On the first day, because we missed a late afternoon tour due to jet lag we were contacted by Melanie to be sure we were alright. UPT provided airport transportation, detailed tour options that help us avoid the usual lines and all the tours were accompanied by knowledgeable and personable guides (ex. Louvre ). Only exception, a day trip to Normandy which our guide shorten the tour ( didn't visit Caen museum or view a film) thinking we won't notice. UPT also provided superb bistro and restaurant recommendations for lunch and dinner and made reservations on our behalf. On our next trip to Paris we look forward to using their services.

3  Thank twillin323

Dear Twillin,
Thank you for your nice words. Further us it is normal to ask if everything is fine for you, as we were a litte worried about this no show and happy to hear that you were just tired due to the jetlag ;-)
All tour provided are totally customisable, basically before to leave to Normandy your private guide was supposed to inform you the place to see and if it convenient you. The memorial de Caen sould be add over request from you the day of the tour. We keep this on your “wish to do list” for your next trip to Paris ;-)
A bientot !

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I enjoyed this service for more than two weeks when we were in Paris last month. It was fantastic - they were always available, provided great guidance and were always pleasant, even when we needed to change our plans.

I read the review that said they arranged only pricey activities. Our experience was that although Ultimate Paris did give us some expensive options, they readily shifted when we said we wanted less costly choices. For most activities, they provided us options that ranged from more to less expensive - and it was up to us to decide.

For example, we asked about an evening dinner cruise on the Seine and requested information about those that were recommended in Rick Steves' book about Paris. Ultimate Paris suggested a different cruise that was more expensive, and they told us why they recommended that instead. We decided to go with their recommendation and it was one of the highlights of our trip. As we floated along the Seine, we saw the cruise that we originally requested. It was much, much MUCH more crowded and it didn't look nearly as nice as the cruise we were on.

As frequent riders of the Metro, we were pleased that Ultimate Paris gave us instructions on which lines to take from our apartment for all our activities. Very helpful!

When we go back, we will happily work with them again.

2  Thank Catherine R

Dear Catherine,
Many Thanks for this nice return ! We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and this dinner cruise following our advices ;-)
Hope to plan your next stay.
A très bientot