Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from US$19.57
from US$109.37
from US$207.22
from US$69.07
More Info
All reviews jazz club swing dancing jazz lovers boogie woogie latin quarter real cave music downstairs excellent jazz lower section talented dancers all ages unique experience entry fee central paris caves euros acoustics
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We were in Paris with our 19 year old twins and all of us loved our night here. A trip highlight. Enjoyed watching people dancing and the joy on their faces, listening to the music. Highly recommend and will go back next time in Paris.
We got there as it opened. Crowd turned younger as night wore on. Temp was hot as the music is in the basement. Inexpensive to get in. Order your drink at the bar upstairs and take it downstairs with you. Lots of inexpensive restaurants in the area so you can have dinner and stroll over to the club.

Date of experience: September 2018
4  Thank winecountryfoodie
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We had a wonderful time people watching at this amazing place! I am so happy we found it. The history itself kept us googling more about it for hours after our visit. The BEST dancers, great atmosphere ... really felt like we were seeing the heart of Paris. GO!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Kelsey S
Reviewed 16 August 2018

When visiting Paris in July my friends took me to Le Caveau de la Huchette. I believe the cover charge was 12 euros each; which was totally reasonable. I felt like I had stepped back in time to an old post WWII Paris Jazz club. The house band (I believe) was playing that Saturday night. Their website says it reminds one of the Cotton Club or the Savoy in their glory days. Now I must say it was EXTREMELY hot in the lower section where the band played but hey... this is a real deal Parisian Jazz club! Just pop upstairs for fresh are every once and a while and then go back down to hear amazing Jazz. Interesting fact... Caveau is even mentioned/featured in the movie La La Land. Can't miss plass for your Saturday night in Paris!! Check it out!

Date of experience: July 2018
3  Thank betty b
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Perfect place to dance all night in a welcoming atmosphere !
I go there each time I have visitors and all abnds were really good.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank emmanuel c
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Well, I'll start by saying we had a very memorable time here, as we got engaged at the end of our visit to le Caveau! It was a great choice for that, too. It's got a really cool vibe and history, though we've heard conflicting stories on which musical greats played there - lots of mystery involved in the place... that's also evident when walking around, as the place has many nooks and crannies that give the place a kind of eerie (in a cool way) feel. The staff and drink selection was great too!

Date of experience: May 2018