“Nice club, not a place to mingle”
Review of New Morning

New Morning
Ranked #72 of 453 Nightlife in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: The young and the beautiful flock to this popular club.
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This is a great club to watch a good show. It's somewhat isolating - my wife and I found few if any opportunities to interact with other patrons. Don't go here if you're looking for a mix & mingle experience, but it's a perfect Paris spot for smooth jazz.

3  Thank Joshua D

Reviewed 29 July 2013

It's impossible to work out from their website or their telephone service if they had a show on or not - even our hotel concierge couldn't work it out, but told us to go along as the jazz would be great - I'm sure it would have been if they were open, but no signs of life at all - on a Saturday night. All was very strange. It's also not in the best area so don't dress up to go there, you will feel very out of place....

1  Thank natholian
Reviewed 21 May 2012

we found the New Morning in a big list of a jazz clubs. We went to listen Kora Jazz Band and we did listen only 1 video on YouTube: it was like a blind date!
At the door a queue is waiting unless you already got a ticket as we've been told by other customers waiting the opening with us.
Music was great because we like Latin Jazz, also we were extremely satisfied by the quality of "the sound"; we did really appreciate the fact is not compulsory reserve a table, eating dinner & book concert as it is in many clubs in London.
We did pay €22 each, possibly to book online and collect the ticket in Paris.

4  Thank islandman2010
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I planned to visit this place on Friday 30.01.12. I got my hotel receptionist to check the website before we headed off. The website said it closes at 2am. We got there for 10:45. We were told the concert finishes at 11:00pm. When I was asked why is the time 2am on the website? I wasn't given an answer. The staff were very nice and recommended Duc des Lombard which was very nice. The dress at New Morning is very causal so just wear t-shirt and jeans - don't dress up. I will try to visit next time i visit Paris but make sure I get there before 9pm. It's closed on Sundays.

1  Thank Normski_12
Reviewed 14 November 2010

Looks nothing from the entrance but this is a great venue. We went to see Nine Below Zero on a truly memorable night. Great audience. Great sound. Maybe could have done with more bar staff but the French tend to listen to the music rather than the English habit of trying to drink to oblivion.
About 18 Euros depending on the artist