“Not Worth the Trip”

US$304.64*
Crazy Horse Cabaret Show: Private VIP Booth with Champagne and Caviar
Ranked #7 of 247 Concerts & Shows in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Femininity, creativity, daring ... Le Crazy Horse is the most iconic of all the Parisian cabarets !
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We went to the 9:00pm show and were extremely disappointed. We found the show uninteresting, uninspired and not worth the steep price of admission. While the girls are beautiful, the show lacked the true creativity of a cabaret show and appeared disjointed. Once the enjoyment of topless dancers wears off, there was not much there except for the two male tap dancers who were by far the most talented performers of the show. We were also disappointed that the show only tickets got us obscured seating in the back which was not mentioned when we purchased the tickets.

In addition, the prices on the menu for drinks were beyond outrageous.

Just not worth the trip. There are far more interesting things to experience in such a wonderful city

3  Thank ken4174
There are newer reviews for Crazy Horse

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My fiance and I had never been to a cabaret show so we thought when in Paris, we should go see one. And being a huge Beyonce fan, I wanted to see the place where she filmed 'Partition'.To be honest I was a bit nervous to go not knowing what to expect. I was at ease when we arrived as most of the audience was couples. The show itself was very well put together and quite tasteful. When you book a booth you can opt to get a bottle of champagne, do this! We really enjoyed our night and I would definitely recommend it, for couples.

2  Thank SashDav
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

The show was much better that we imagined. Beautiful and sexy girls, nothing was cheesy about them and the performance. Great costumes, music and light effects! We enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. It is worth to see it once in a lifetime :-)

1  Thank Paulina_Bali
Reviewed 17 May 2014

There were such mixed reviews on here that I was a little nervous to book this show for me and my husband, but it did not disappoint. It was not cheesy at all, as I've heard some other cabarets are, but rather very tasteful and artistic. All the performers were talented dancers, and as a female, I liked that I could appreciate the show without it feeling raunchy. Important tip: if you want to sit close, book the tickets that include the bottle of champagne - it seemed like those people were placed at the front. And the champagne was yummy and a nice way to relax during the show!

1  Thank malv8090
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We had a great night out at the Crazy Horse and would highly recommend it to singles and couples alike. The atmosphere is cozy, nice comfortable chairs and the stage and entertainment is visible from all seats as its a reasonably small venue. I'm not sure how they allocate the seating but we were only about 3 metres from the stage. Our tickets included a bottle of champagne and a plate of aperitifs, both of which were good quality. the show was very tastefully done, a lot of nudity but not raunchy. The girls were beautiful and very talented, the 2 male tap dancers were sensational and overall it was exceptional entertainment. The metro station Alma-Marceau is almost on the door step so its easy to get to and a taxi rank about 50 metres away if you want to cab it home after the show.at There are some good restaurants nearby buy many were extraordinary expensive, others were good value so shop around and check the menu prices before setting foot in the door.