“Fun and easy rental”
Review of Paris by Scooter

Paris by Scooter
Ranked #9 of 149 Outdoor Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Bottom line: Experience the real Paris by Vespa scooter & because safety is not just a slogan, you will be Just YOU and your cool French guide. All Vespa tours are private and customisable ... letting you stop when & where YOU want for your total freedom... we are the only company in Paris to offer the LXV 50cc model designed for Vespa's 60th anniversary, giving you old school style with modern efficiency.
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Xavier was immediately available for assistance regarding the rental via phone. The process was very simple to reserve a bike on-line. I only called beforehand to ensure that he would have a scooter available with 1 days notice before paying the 50 euro deposit.

Milan dropped the scooter off at our hotel room on-time and after 10 minutes of paperwork we had the keys and were ready to go. Very convenient.

There was a delay in the return time but Xavier texted me to ensure it would be acceptable, no problem.

Overall very convenient and easy to use. A bit pricey but considering the drop-off/pick-up at your hotel service I found the price to be reasonable.

All reviews
"apartment"
in 5 reviews
"seine"

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and i loved the scooter tour. Put it high onto your to do list if you have less than a week stay in paris, you get to see everything in one day.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We found the Vespa rentals by accident on the internet and decided that this would be an interesting way to travel as the Metro is under ground, you need very deep pockets for taxis, we had to little time to go by foot and I will be a safety hazard on a bicycle. A Vespa it would be.

Xavier delivered our Vespa promptly at 9am on our first morning. Explaining the Vespa and Parisians way of driving.

The Vespa made for easy traveling in the city, parking was easy to find and don't be fooled by the size - you can fit a lot of shopping onto a Vespa.

I would highly recommend a Vespa on your next trip to Paris. It makes traveling very easy.

Xavier's service was excellent and I already miss our Vespa.

1  Thank Carina E
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Awesome fun! We had been told this was a must do and I can now vouch that everyone should do this tour and early in your trip. We took the day long tour. The service is great and Xavier, the man on the phone and "Milan", our guide were excellent. We decided the parts we wanted to spend more time on and stopped at Cafe's which are more frequented by locals allowing us a good feel of the Parisian.

1  Thank Shashank213
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This experience was the highlight of my stay in Paris. There is no better way to see and enjoy the city. My tour guide was Milan and he was excellent. I worked with Xavier in scheduling. The team was super responsive in communication. I highly recommend Paris by Scooter for travelers looking for an unforgettable and amazing experience. I will most definitely work with these guys again.

3  Thank Joette J