2 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$181
eDreamsUS$181
FindHotelUS$182
All reviews great location metro stop hotel entrance min walk eiffel tower opera street
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2019 via mobile

This hotel was a nice base for our 4 night stay in Paris. Fairly basic, but our room was kept very clean each day. The reception staff seemed friendly enough. Only downside was one of the elevators was broken for the whole of our trip, and one day the only other elevator was out of order as well. The last thing you want after a long day exploring is to climb another 5 flights of stairs, but only a minor niggle.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank OscarWanderer1
Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

I Booked and paid for my room 6 weeks in advance...No early check in so we arrived at 3 pm to be told our room was not available but we could have a room with a full bed instead...1 bed for 2 adults awkward but what choice did we have since we had booked and paid so far in advance we didn't think we would need a back up plan...next day we went to grab a coffee in the morning...No free coffee..prices are $4-$5 depending on what you get out of their machine and one ice machine which is located below the lobby..on top of that their elevator broke and still was not working when we left. Our pre paid and 6 weeks in advanced booked room was never available so we slept 2 adults for 5 days sharing a full sized bed waiting for a room that the staff knew they did not have yet kept telling us to check back the next day. We spoke to 3 different people during our stay. Terrible.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank dazzlingdiamond
Holiday_Inn_Opera, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Paris Opera - Grands Blvds, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2019

Dear dazzlingdiamond,
Let us thank you first of all for posting your review.
Yet, we are sorry to hear that your stay wasn't at the level of your expectations.
We really hope to welcome you again in our hotel!
Kindest Regards,
Sofia - Guest Relations Team

Reviewed 15 April 2019 via mobile

I arrived to check in at 3pm only to be told the room was not ready yet. Not even offered a coffee while I waited! How can you advertise a check in time, pay for a room then say it’s not available??!! Really poor service. Stayed before a few times but won’t be going back.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank hughesg1978
Holiday_Inn_Opera, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Paris Opera - Grands Blvds, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2019

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for sharing your feedback of your stay with us.
Yet, we are really sorry to hear that your stay wasn't at the level of your expectations.
We hope to be able to welcome you again in our hotel!
Kindest Regards,
Sofia -

Reviewed 1 April 2019

Just perfect location, clean rooms, nice breakfast, nice staff, would recommend for short stay. It had a best price at the moment of my trip, comparing to location and brand. It is a budget Holiday Inn, but still nice one.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday_Inn_Opera, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Paris Opera - Grands Blvds, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2019

Dear Gumgela,
We would like to kindly thank you for leaving your feedback.
The fact that you enjoyed your stay and that we satisfied your expectations means a lot to us!
We are looking forward to welcoming you again.
Best Regards,
Sofia - Guest Relations

Reviewed 26 March 2019

I stayed here for 6 nights in March 2019. I chose this location based on the proximity to many sites and because of the Metro stop right out front. I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful for anything I needed. The only thing that was a bit of a hiccup was when I asked for utensils one evening and the man at the front desk acted as if I had asked for a live chicken to be delivered to my room. He seemed to be put out to help me which was a bit annoying, but I digress. I enjoyed the "lounge" area when needing a break from the city but not wanting to be holed up in my room. There are some great restaurants within walking distance (Le Brebant next door has possibly the best creme brulee around..). Highly recommend for anyone traveling to Paris and looking for a spot to stay that isn't right in the middle of a tourist area. The rooms were quiet and compared to other European hotels, was decent in size and amenities.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Holiday_Inn_Opera, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Paris Opera - Grands Blvds, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2019

Dear lizzyL,

We would like to kindly thank you for leaving your feedback.The fact that you mention that you enjoyed your stay and that we satisfied your expectations means a lot to us! That is exactly what we wish for you and all our guests. We are pleased to read that you appreciated our staff too and will share those comments with them ! Do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next stay.

Kind regards,