“a must visit...”

Fromagerie Laurent Dubois
Ranked #26 of 682 Shopping in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Perfect shop for the cheese lovers. Many delicious varieties and an amazing atmosphere makes this gem a must-see.
Reviewed 14 November 2013

A baker, a wine vendor and a cheese shop next door to each other and a stone's throw from Notre Dame. In the latter, as good a selection of cheese as you'll come across, with friendly, informed staff speaking good English. The Brie de Melun has spoiled me for life. As for the British supermarket stuff...well, from now on it's reserved for unwelcome guests only...

Reviewed 27 October 2013

No doubt the cheese here is just stunning ... my own favourite is their vieux comte .. where you will pay about 5 euro for a small enough piece ... but it is truly amazing ... but then less than 2 for a slice of brie . .. my only advice is to either have some idea of what type of cheese you are looking for to narrow it down a bit as it can be a bit overwhelming ... and the staff know their cheese inside out .... or else to do a recce trip before hand and have some tasters ....
they also vacuum pack so you can bring some home ....

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Wonderful choice and they take credit cards! Will let you try before you buy! Our hotel put the cheese into fridge which we collected before going to airport.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

This was recommended to us as a top-notch fromagerie, so of course we were very nervous that the staff would be snooty and unhelpful. We couldn't have been more wrong. We threw ourselves on the mercy of the woman who helped us - her English was excellent, and she made terrific recommendations and didn't make us at all feel clueless (even though we were/are!) I can say without a doubt that the cheeses she recommended were some of the best we have _ever_ had.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I love this shop and the truly unique offerings they have to choose from.
The gentleman who helped me decide on my selection was wonderfully patient and friendly.
My only complaint was that the day before I had left without purchasing anything because the woman I spoke with seemed rather uninterested in actually helping customers.
I will definitely return again and again though.