“Wonderful home away from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bed and Breakfast VIP Champs Elysees
Ranked #36 of 136 Paris B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 November 2012

My Husband and I visited Paris and were so lucky to vind VIP Champs Elysees B&B on Trip advisor.
We are from South Africa and to find the right place on the internet is not allways easy, but I am really so thankful that we came upon this incredible B&B. First of all, Marianne, is probably one of the most friendly, helpful and warm hearted hostesses I have ever come across in all our many travels around the world. She made us feel so welcome and were there to give advise and tips on where to go and what to see in Paris. In the room there were books and brochures and maps on Paris as well.
We had a spacious, very comfortable room with a kingsize bed and a state of the art bathroom with marble and lots of mirrors and everything you need in a bathroom. Everything was immaculate clean and we had tea/coffee making facillities and bottled water in the room. There is a flat screen TV in the room as well. The free wifi was an added blessing. Further more the Breakfast was absolutely delicious and Marianne went out of her way to accomodate our preferences.
The location could'nt be more central, a few meters from the tube station and very close to Arc de triomph and a short walk to the Seine River with the Eifel tower and Water taxis.
I can honestly suggest her B&B to any future visitor to Paris. Marianne is the kind of person you cannot help but love and appreciate. Have a great stay!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
18  Thank Chrisna D
Paris-Brest, Propriétaire at Bed and Breakfast VIP Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Thank you so much. These are very nice words to describe my BandB. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. It is a pleasure for me to know that you think all that good when you are back home. Keep good memories of Paris and come back again ! Best Regards, Marianne

Reviewed 22 October 2012

Wow! We thought we had stayed in some great places and met some nice people during our trip around Europe, but this place was by far the best. A large room with an excellent bathroom in a centrally located stylish apartment. Marianne is so helpful and friendly. We felt really welcome in her home. The Metro is nearby, but we walked to most attractions, which are close. We found that most B&B provide the breakfast that they provide, but Marianne will change to what you actually want! She offered us some soup that she had made for her family one night. We did not want to leave and will not stay anywhere else when we return to Paris.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
12  Thank Graham T
Paris-Brest, Propriétaire at Bed and Breakfast VIP Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Thank you so much for your comment and for the title ! This is too much for me ! I try to receive my guests like friends. I always try not to do too much and however enough. It was wonderful having nice people like you at home. I am so happpy that you enjoyed your stay in Paris despite the rain. I am sure that you will be luckier next time (try to avoid October which is often rainy !).

Reviewed 28 September 2012

I can not say enough good things about my experience at this B&B! Marianne was an amazing hostess - she really made my stay so special and wonderful! I stayed in her lovely B&B for 10 days and it felt like coming home each day... Not only were the room and bathroom beautiful and clean, her warm and accommodating nature made me feel as if I was staying with a long time friend. She was extremely helpful and very pleasant during my entire trip! I would recommend this B&B to everyone I know with the highest of compliments - and I will definitely make it my first choice everytime I return to Paris!

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank Mkryley
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I have never experienced a hostess so welcoming and helpful as Marianne. She was able to give me some great advice about different areas of Paris (I was searching for an apartment there during my stay) and made me feel like a thoroughly valued guest. I stayed in the twin room with the shared bathroom, and the accommodation was extremely clean and elegant. Breakfast was another high point, as fresh pastries and fruit were plentiful. The B&B is situated just a short walk from the Arc du Triomphe with easy access to Metro Line 1. All in all, it was the perfect accommodation for my stay in Paris!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank emmaparis91
Reviewed 24 July 2012

very beautiful flat close to champs elysées and all parisians attractions.we were happy to begin french trip by this b and b ,friendly"hotesse",very good breakfast like 5* hotel ...french touch in the bed room,classy bathroom,very good for value in Paris,recommended

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
11  Thank vaclav j
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Marianne was a great host and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at her Bed & Breakfast. The location is just 50 meters from the main street and Argentine metro stop, still it was wonderfully quiet.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Try2BObjective
Paris-Brest, Propriétaire at Bed and Breakfast VIP Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

Thank you so much. As you did not sign your comment, I do not know who you are, but it is very kind of you to contribute to Tripadvisor. Future guests feel more in confidence. Thank you, Marianne

Reviewed 8 June 2012

My daughter & I stayed at Marianne's B&B in May for four nights. The location was perfect for us, just a short walk from the Arc d'triomphe, less than half a block from the Argentine Metro stop and most importantly, steps from an excellent Patisserie! Beautiful apartment, in a secure building, with Marianne making you feel like special friends visiting Paris. The large bedrooms are kept immaculately clean, plenty of space for clothing storage and luggage. Marianne provides an electric kettle, bottled water and a selection of teas as well. The bathroom is large with double sinks, separate shower and soaking tub. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms quiet. Each day we returned to rooms that were made tidy while we saw the sights. Every morning began with a wonderful filling breakfast made by Marianne. Fresh squeezed orange juice, coffee, breads, pastries, eggs, yogurt and a selection of cheeses (yum!). She even bought apple juice for my picky eater daughter and made her hot chocolate each morning (totally won her over). I was able to try several types of cheese, my favorite was a cream cheese made with figs & walnuts (heaven!). The best part of our trip to Paris was the pleasure of meeting Marianne and her husband, they went out of their way to make our short stay pleasant and enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
18  Thank ajavagal
Paris-Brest, Propriétaire at Bed and Breakfast VIP Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Thank you so much for your very nice words. It was a real pleasure to have you and your adorable daughter at home. I hope that you will give me news from time to time and that you will keep great memories of the moments you spent in Paris with your daughter. I am happy that you appreciated your stay at home.
Warm Regards to you, Marianne