Hotel Le Home Latin
US$347
US$283
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel WO - Wilson Opera(Paris)
US$185
Hotel Duo(Paris)
US$241
US$233
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewslatin quarternotre damegreat locationplenty of hot watertop floorwe've stayedrer stationdouble bedsmall roomquiet streetrestaurants and barswalking distanceluxembourg gardensleft bankkettleeuro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I stayed on October 16th - 19th, it was our second visit to the Hotel and on both occasions we found the location perfect; very close to Notre Dame! The rooms are clean, free WIFI with great connection in the lobby and the Reception Staff are very helpful. They provided us with information regarding the metro and directions to all the landmarks.

1  Thank Jenafreil
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This charming hotel is perfectly located in the Latin Quarter about 500 m from Notre Dame Cathedral. The street runs parallel with, and between Bd Saint-Germain and Rue de Ecoles and is quite narrow - very, very little traffic so is wonderfully quiet all night! Our bright and clean room, on the first floor facing the street, was small and the bathroom particularly so (but we were in Paris and this is part of the charm) however we had a very comfortable 3 night's stay and would stay there again. The front desk staff, particularly the charming man on duty in the afternoon/evening, were helpful and very friendly. We did not have breakfast in the hotel, choosing to get out and have something to eat in a local cafe since there are many choices for eating in this lovely, quirky part of Paris. Close to the Metro, Hotel Home Latin is a lovely hotel to stay in!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

My husband and I stayed seven nights at Hotel Le Home - .October 8 - 15 . It was our first trip to Europe. I had contacted another hotel in the area on a recommendation of a well traveled friend but was unable to get a reservation at the recommended hotel. However, that hotel was kind enough to email me the name and number of the Hotel Le Home Latin as it is located just around the corner. We had a room with a double bed and a private bath with a shower. The room and bed were on the small side but as I understand this is normal for Paris/Europe. The hotel, the room and bathroom were very clean. My husband had issue with the size of the room and the fact that it did not have a lot of the amenities that US hotels have but after a couple of days he was fine with it. The room did have a coffee maker, small refrigerator and a hair drier. The desk clerks spoke very good English and were all very helpful. The location was great, central to most attractions....easy walk to a lot. So may wonderful cafes/restaurants in the area....an open market about a block away and one of the best bakeries ever. A great place to walk and people watch. There was construction across the street but not a big deal since we were out of our room most of the day. Would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I stayed at Hotel Le Home Latin last september (20th to 25 th). My family and I were very satisfied with the location of the hotel, since it's near many important attractions and facilities in Paris. Easy transportation - (subway, bus, train), and a sweet surrounding, near the Sourbonne. Very kind!. We loved the Quarter Latin!

Room Tip: I think the rooms with a balcony are very charming, and the triple room, that we used, is very good!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2013

my two sisters and I stayed at Hotel Le Home Latin just this past week. We had the triple room, which had a double in the front room, a full bath and then a separate room with twin bed and toilet. the room was updated, and though the bath was not, it was fully functional and very clean. the desk clerk that greeted us on Sunday was friendly, spoke great English and was perfectly charming. the other clerks we encountered were efficient, albeit not overly chatty. Breakfast had plenty of options, and though a bit high at 10E, completely convenient and fresh. Would go for that option again and fully plan on staying at this tidy, centrally located hotel in our future visits.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends