In Paris you can always expect small rooms. This is not an exception. But the decoration is charming, the beds are comfortable, the breakfast buffé is small but quite enough for an European stomach. The interior in the breakfastroom is wonderful. The cleaning is good and the only thing I can complain about is that our room wasn't cleaned until late in the afternoon, even though we had asked that it would be made up at 3 o'clock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of the Paris' most coveted positions, Hotel Saint Germain des Prés provides a cool haven with a feel of a chic Paris pied a terre. Built in the 18th century as a gracious townhouse, the hotel retains many period details and original architectural features.Today Hotel Saint Germain is a landmark of unique character and 21st century timeless elegance. A choice of interesting people the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hotel Saint Germain des Pres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Germain Des Pres Hotel
- Hotel St Germain Des Pres