Saint James Paris
Hotel Le Six(Paris)
US$318
US$309
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$165
US$1,788
US$1,407
  • Pool
US$297
US$230
  • Restaurant
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$211
US$184
Orbitz.com
1,297 results
All reviewslibrary barport dauphineupgraded to a junior suitebois de boulognebeautiful propertyconcierge teamrose petalsbottle of champagneour honeymoonbeautiful roomthe entire staffquiet neighborhoodeiffel towermetro stopfew blockschamps elyseesguerlain
Reviewed 13 February 2012

When I started to plan my first trip to Europe I was overwhelmed with the amount of information about this to do and places to see. I was planning a marriage proposal to my girl friend, and Paris seemed like the obvious place to plan the surprise. After emailing a couple of hotel restaurants for menus etc. I settled on the Saint James. Christian, the Concierge helped me plan not only a memorable dinner, but a wonderful night time tour of Paris by Limo with Champagne afterwards. Laurence the driver was a great host and his timing impeccable as we arrived to view the Eifel Tower just on 11pm as it lit up and I asked the big question...how could she resist ? ! As a Luxury Hotel owner in New Zealand, I was keen to experience something unusual, but traditional in Europe. I didn't stay as I was travelling with children, but can highly recommend the space, staff and restaurant - just wonderful, Thanks !!

Room Tip: Ask the concierge to arrange a limo tour of Paris at night with Champagne - the perfect end to a wonderful night...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Alan_from_Ohtel
YvesMonnin, Directeur général at Saint James Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind review and for choosing the Saint James Paris. We were glad to be part of this very unique moment and look forward to welcoming you back for a romantic stay in our little chateau.

Yves Monnin

Reviewed 19 January 2012

The building is really lovely, the decor a little nuts. We stayed in a room with leopard print wallpaper, leopard print window shutters, a "parquet effect" wall to wall carpet, a bath on a mini-stage with red velvet curtains ... apparently it was the English hunting lodge room or something. Still, the bed was fantastically comfortable, the toiletries Annick Goutal, the bath and shower superb, so a top quality hotel experience in many ways. What really distinguished the hotel though was the Sunday brunch. Even if you don't stay here, it is really worth booking a table for this feast. The decor in the restaurant and library bar, where brunch is served, is more in keeping with the bones of the building and therefore (matter of taste) a more sumptious environment to relax in. And the brunch is amazing - fantastic quality, fantastic variety, beautifully laid out. Well worth the expense.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HotelEnthusiast09
YvesMonnin, Directeur général at Saint James Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your very kind review. Each of the rooms & suites of our “crazy chic” little chateau tells its own story and you stayed in the “Last Queen of Scots” room. Next time you check-in, we will pleased to give you a tour and let you select the room that matches your tastes best. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed 6 January 2012

This hotel is truly beautiful. The concierge was so helpful. This was my first time in Paris and he helped us get around and told us all the great things to do that werent the typical Paris things (I.e. Eiffel tower). The garden is just amazing and the rooms are very spacious and well kept. This hotel was recently renovated so everything is new. Although we did have a few minor problems. On our second night the power went out in our room... And only our room. They could not figure out what was wrong so they moved us to another room. We didn't mind moving but at about 2am we had someone walk into the new room that we were staying in. It was quite frightening to wake up to. Especially when whoever walked in left the second they knew someone was in there and then the front desk could not explain why someone had a key and wondered into our room. Luckily the hotel was very nice about it and comped a night because of this. Other than that it was a nice stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms are different.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank PEF24
YvesMonnin, Directeur général at Saint James Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2012

Dear Madam,

We are glad you enjoyed the Saint James Paris and our services, except for the two problems you experienced one night. As told when I came to meet you the next morning, we are truly sorry you had to move rooms for a minor problem that should have been solved right away. One of our staff then made a mistake when he did not check if your new room was still unoccupied. I agreed with you that this is not acceptable and waived your charges for that night. Be sure that this will not happen again and that we would be pleased to welcoming you back if you chose to stay with us again during your next visit to Paris.

Reviewed 16 December 2011

Last week we stayed two nights at the Saint James Paris. Our expectations were quite high since I also work in the travel industry and my friend is an interior designer. But the hotel was really stunning and we were both very very impressed.
From the moment you arrive until the moment you leave everything is top notch.
Upon arrival the voiturier parked the car and helped us bring in the luggage, the check-in goes very smooth and Laetitia the very nice lady at reception showed us around and gave us a bit of information about the building and the room. I was quite intrigued by all the hot air balloons on the wall paper and the balloon shaped lamps. Saint James was apparently the first place where hot air balloons went up in France. It also reflects on three balloon shaped pavillions which are being used as bar area when the weather is nice.
We stayed in one of the suites and the room was very spacious and beautifully decorated. There's a lot of attention to detail and we could not fault anything. The metro-tiled bathroom with bathtub and separate shower were very relaxing after strolling through the streets of Paris.
The hotel has a very convenient location, only at 15 minutes walking from the Champs-Elysées and there's a metro only a few steps from the hotel.
We would like to thank Mr Monnin and his entire staff for the great hospitaliy they showed us. It is very rare to find this level of service.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank becs1

Dear Madam,

On behalf of all the team, I would like to thank you for your extremely kind review. It was a great pleasure to welcome you and we are glad you appreciated our new “crazy chic” atmosphere as well as the efforts we put in making our service special and caring. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2011

I stayed at the Saint James or one night on business in November.The way I'd categorize it is nice but not great. The location is good but the decor is what a little tacky...very over the top. I think that's the look their going for. But it's not really my taste. Another reviewer called it a hotel that doesn't take itself too seriously. I think that's probably right.

On the plus side, the bed was comfortable and the location was quiet. The rooms were very spacious. It really depends whether the style is to your liking. For 371 Euros, it wasn't bad, but I can't help feel that I could have had better.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank ImTheDad

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your staying at the Saint James Paris and for your feedback. Our new décor is surely a strong statement. Every one of our many returning guests is unique, as are our spacious rooms & suites. Some of them provide a very soft and calm atmosphere, and we are confident that we could find one that would match your taste. We look forward to welcoming you back for a visit and to making your next stay truly perfect.