I needed a room for one night close to the Louvre. This place was literally across the street from the Museum. It has a B&B feel more than a hotel. The keys are real keys and you don't take them with you. When you leave the hotel, you give the key to the front desk; It's just that a desk :) The staff is super friendly and super helpful. The price was good and it's location was perfect. Short walk to Chatelet Metro station (less than 10 mins), Notre Dame (10 mins), Louvre (3mins) ... and it's just of Rue de Rivoli where there are a bunch of places to eat (that are quick and won't be 18 euro for a half sandwich). Only drawback for me was when I checked out. There's no "secure" bag storage. You leave your suitcase in the lobby (which is actually just a room) where the desk is located. I was nervous leaving it there in the open, but the girl at the desk promised me someone was always seated at the desk and it would be okay. Everything was fine when I got back, it was clear my belongings were untouched. Great if you're leaving a suitcase only, but if I was leaving a laptop or major electronics it would've made me way too nervous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming non smoking hotel offers 22 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum)/6 floors with lift. The street is very quiet and located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. SERVICES: parking, breakfast served from 6h30 AM until 12 even during the week, room service for diner from 6PM until 3AM, free tea and Nespresso coffee break every day from 2PM until 8PM in the lobby, ski the line Louvre entrance tickets, laundry TECHNOLOGY: free WIFI in the entire hotel, free computer with printer in the lobby, Bose bluetooth speakers, televisions with USB connexion, 62 TV programs and 12 radios AMENITIES: minibars, safe, real hair dryer, products (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, hair conditioner, soap, sewing, dental and razor kits, shoe shine, notebook with pen, tea and coffee facilities / suites: free Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers FAMILIES: family rooms and connecting rooms for families up to 5 persons / BABIES: push chair, baby cot, night light, anti ski mat for the bath, bottle warmer The staff speaks many languages fluently (fluent english, Italian, Spanish, German/knowledges of Russian) and welcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris