This hotel is perfectly located. The Louvre is one block away. The Pont Neuf bridge to the Isle de Cite and the Latin Quarter is one block away. The hotel staff could not have been nicer or more helpful. The hotel is well-appointed and very clean. We stayed here four nights. We first stayed in room 62. The room was relatively spacious for a Paris hotel. The bathroom was large. The entire room was well-lit with windows, some of which opened. There was also a very small balcony off the bathroom. We also stayed in room 51 which was a bit larger. We needed a third bed for our daughter and the room was still spacious. If you choose, breakfast will be brought to your room at the time of your choosing. For 13 euros you get what is called a full breakfast. It includes your choice of: beverage: coffee, tea fresh-squeezed orange juice (which was exactly that and delicious) or milk; a basket of three types of bread: croissant, small roll and chocolate brioche; corn flakes; French emmenthal cheese; yogurt; and a variety of jams and butter. The bread items were very good. You can also get a smaller version of breakfast. The staff is very flexible should you want to ask for extra items or want to leave things out. As indicated in some of the other reviews, the key is a real key. You leave it with reception each time you go out to explore Paris. The reception desk is staffed 24 hours a day. Should you need it, the staff speaks fluent English. Prices are high in Paris and this was a good value. We would stay there again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming non smoking hotel offers 21 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum)/6 floors with lift. The street is very quiet and located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. SERVICES: parking, breakfast served from 6h30 AM until 12 even during the week, room service for diner from 6PM until 3AM, free tea and Nespresso coffee break every day from 2PM until 8PM in the lobby, skip the line Louvre entrance tickets, laundry TECHNOLOGY: free WIFI in the entire hotel, free computer with printer in the lobby, tablett computer and printer at disposal, Bose bluetooth speakers, mart TV with USB connexion and VOD, 62 TV programs and 12 radios AMENITIES: minibars, safe, real hair dryer, products (bath salts, shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, hair conditioner, soap, sewing, dental and razor kits, shoe shine, notebook with pen, tea and coffee facilities / suites: free Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers FAMILIES: family rooms and connecting rooms for families up to 5 persons / BABIES: push chair, baby cot, night light, anti ski mat for the bath, bottle warmer The staff speaks many languages fluently (fluent english, Italian, Spanish, German/knowledges of Russian) and welcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris