My daughter and I just returned from our trip. What a wonderful experience we had at this hotel. The staff was wonderful and couldn't have been more helpful. With every question that I asked of them, they willingly offered advise and assistance. Transportation was reserved for our arrival, (although it was a longer wait at the airport than I thought it would be for pick up, (about 40-45 minutes but this was the shuttle service not the hotel) and departure, advise and directions were always given with a smile.
On the last day, we ordered breakfast which was absolutely delicious. The cost was 13 euros each which is about $20 per person but one would pay this much in New York or DC for a great breakfast as well so I willingly paid this amount for all of the scrumptious treats we were given.
This was an amazing experience and it has everything to do with how gracious the staff was.
Language was never an issue as the staff spoke fluent English and there was always at least one attendant on staff, day and night.
The room was on the 6th floor but not a problem because of the elevator and for it being one of Paris' hottest weeks, we slept most comfortably in an air conditioned room, (the bathroom was not but it had windows and this was not an issue either because a door seperated the bedroom from the bathroom), With a super comfortable bed to sleep in every night and maid service every day, I was completely spoiled.
The location of this hotel was also very perfect as it is behind the Louvre near a very nice part of the first district with lots of shopping and great Cafes on each corner.
I can't wait to go back and stay in this same hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming non smoking hotel offers 22 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum)/6 floors with lift. The street is very quiet and located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. SERVICES: parking, breakfast served from 6h30 AM until 12 even during the week, room service for diner from 6PM until 3AM, free tea and Nespresso coffee break every day from 2PM until 8PM in the lobby, ski the line Louvre entrance tickets, laundry TECHNOLOGY: free WIFI in the entire hotel, free computer with printer in the lobby, Bose bluetooth speakers, televisions with USB connexion, 62 TV programs and 12 radios AMENITIES: minibars, safe, real hair dryer, products (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, hair conditioner, soap, sewing, dental and razor kits, shoe shine, notebook with pen, tea and coffee facilities / suites: free Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers FAMILIES: family rooms and connecting rooms for families up to 5 persons / BABIES: push chair, baby cot, night light, anti ski mat for the bath, bottle warmer The staff speaks many languages fluently (fluent english, Italian, Spanish, German/knowledges of Russian) and welcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris